Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robbie7730

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭paddymick

robbie7730 wrote: »
    The bone ends grating as i tried to get mobile out of pocket was the real fun bit, just after seeing the snap:eek:.

I hope you took some nice gory pictures with the phone to show us before you called for help..:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

paddymick wrote: »
    I hope you took some nice gory pictures with the phone to show us before you called for help..:D:D

When i was lyin on floor i was afraid to look too closely:D, but it looked nice and straight when ambulance crew cut jeans off.

Only looked nicely bent as it snapped while im still standing, and a bit floppy as getting phone out of pocket when lying on floor. Its almost funny now when i think of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,745 ✭✭✭meercat

robbie7730 wrote: »
    Probably be taking it easy on the posting now. I had slowed a little before this anyway.

It was actually similar looking to one of them premier league leg breaks ye see now and again with leg clearly bent. Wouldnt think it possible just walking up stairs.

sounds horrific robbie
    the pain must have been horrendous
    glad you are on the way to recovery and you are looking at the humorous side of things now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

Good to hear you're on the mend robbie

meercat wrote: »
    sounds horrific robbie
    the pain must have been horrendous
    glad you are on the way to recovery and you are looking at the humorous side of things now

It actualy was not that painful straight away, i remember thinking its not that painful for such a bad break. It was a bit more after a few minutes alright, especially when getting splint put on.

Ye have to have a laugh about it after it, especially after only making it to the second stair of my own house:D

• Advertisement

M cebee wrote: »
    Good to hear you're on the mend robbie

Thanks m cebee. Just shows how easy these things can happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭deandean

Ach Jeez that sounds horrid Robbie, it will take a while to get over that.

But there has to be a good story there...like the autonomous wallpapering machine lost the Bluetooth connection to the robot floorsweeper which came through the IR barrier on the stairs and bowled you over....couldn't be as simple as tripping now could it....:P Take care.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

Good to hear your on the mend! I hear the mini trunking lid is just the job for scratching inside the cast :-)

deandean wrote: »
    Ach Jeez that sounds horrid Robbie, it will take a while to get over that.

But there has to be a good story there...like the autonomous wallpapering machine lost the Bluetooth connection to the robot floorsweeper which came through the IR barrier on the stairs and bowled you over....couldn't be as simple as tripping now could it....:P Take care.

I know. When you think of all the ladders we`d be up etc, and many other more precarious positions, and walking up the stairs does that, its hard to believe alright.

Good to hear your on the mend! I hear the mini trunking lid is just the job for scratching inside the cast :-)

Was thinking that exact same thing amazingly enough. This bloody cast is right up almost to the tool box though, like something from a comedy show. They might reduce it on monday possibly, when im back in for the inspection.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭pieface_ie

GWS lad

pieface_ie wrote: »
    GWS lad

Thanks pieface.

Advertisement