Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indoor Handball Alleys

Options
  • 13-12-2011 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

Looking for one in the city or within a short drive of it.

Also a contact number would be great too. I play in Micheal Breathnach's in Inverin now and again but would prefer one closer to town

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭PomBear

St. Marys have two, don't know how you'd go about booking them, ring the school?

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gaillimhabu

I used to go to Marys and they were outdoor ones unless anything has changed. I'm looking for an indoor one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭PomBear

I used to go to Marys and they were outdoor ones unless anything has changed. I'm looking for an indoor one

They stil have outdoor ones but they also have indoor ones in the new gym....

• Registered Users Posts: 12 westernfan

moycullen has an indoor one as well

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

Loughrea has a very good one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Head The Wall

Castlegar Sports Complex

• Registered Users Posts: 10,484 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

My mates are members of the one attached to Pearse Stadium. Dont know what the membership is but its cheap. After that I think you only pay for electricity for the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭factual lies

The shantalla community centre have 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

Castlegar Sports Complex

I was talking to a member about that, the indoor alleys are closed indefinitely.

There is some shenanigans going on there alright, the big lockout a few weeks ago being one of them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gaillimhabu

Yeah I was talking to one of the committee. Members of the travelling community were block booking it and wouldnt leave and were scaring children etc with their foul language. They had to change the locks so is closed for the time being

An internal politics issue is what I heard. Somehow I doubt travellers would be booking and paying for the clubhouse, someone is telling you porkies.

Advertisement