Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2012

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

I wonder will Georgia be saved by a big Irish vote?

I hope they don't keep her in. She is just not suited to a show like big brother. Its a show that needs big personalities. She is a nice girl and probably is decent company. But you need to be an extrovert for that show. She is an introvert.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭adomino

woodoo wrote: »
    I wonder will Georgia be saved by a big Irish vote?

I hope they don't keep her in. She is just not suited to a show like big brother. Its a show that needs big personalities. She is a nice girl and probably is decent company. But you need to be an extrovert for that show. She is an introvert.

true, shes' a nice girl, she's too good for some of the bitching in there. makes one wonder though how on earth she fell for calum the disease. he hounded her and then she had split up with her long term boyfriend. why she hasn't told kirk she has a boyfriend outside to get him off is beyond me. guess its to stay in longer maybe, i dunno. he'd still hound her anyway, he's one of them pricks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

adomino wrote: »
    true, shes' a nice girl, she's too good for some of the bitching in there. makes one wonder though how on earth she fell for calum the disease. he hounded her and then she had split up with her long term boyfriend. why she hasn't told kirk she has a boyfriend outside to get him off is beyond me. guess its to stay in longer maybe, i dunno. he'd still hound her anyway, he's one of them pricks.
    Its getting to the stage where georgia , the welsh fella , romeo and nichola are gonna be the also rans, id vote for georgiA to stay in cause i like lookin at her , but men dont vote , the twins could be an outside bet , they play the game but they do it in a likeable way ,
    I can see frankie growing on people eventually , kinda like glynn did ,Kirk wont make the final , denise shouldnt but might , romeo is ****ed by the looks of the vote rigging earlier , yer wan off eastenders turns me stomach she is so dumb and penguin like god bless her.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

whilst denises behaviour is objectionable, i do find her quite funny (unpopular opinion no.1).
    furthermore i think that michael madsen is a zero craic boring b*****d and i would HATE to be stuck in the same house as him (no.2).
    twins are hard ass b*****s: not nice at all, but sort of enthralling
    i agree with the previous poster re frankie: HATED him on xfactor, but warming to him now
    like gareth, definitely a genuine guy

Clash of personalities. Denise is just too OTT.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

cloptrop wrote: »
    Its getting to the stage where georgia , the welsh fella , romeo and nichola are gonna be the also rans, id vote for georgiA to stay in cause i like lookin at her , but men dont vote , the twins could be an outside bet , they play the game but they do it in a likeable way ,
    I can see frankie growing on people eventually , kinda like glynn did ,Kirk wont make the final , denise shouldnt but might , romeo is ****ed by the looks of the vote rigging earlier , yer wan off eastenders turns me stomach she is so dumb and penguin like god bless her.

you think the twins are likeable :eek:

i think thier your stereotypical california cold fishes

surprised how incredibly dull romeo is

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

I'm actually getting sick of how biased 5 and the show after BB is. They didn't spend 1 second last night talking about Denise's bad behaviour, they were of the opinion she was right and Micheal was wrong.
    Plus when the twins and Georgia talk about noms they're "bitching" when denise and the other 2 witches are talking it's "Gossiping".
    I really think letting people talk about noms has ruined the whole show, it's all they seem to do and there's no spontaneity or real personal feelings put into the individual noms.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

What the hell are noms:confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 75 ✭✭Toothpaste89

I can't get channel 5 tonight, anyone else in the same boat?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Same here. Have 5USA and 5* but no FIVE. Just a black screen.
    Anyone know what's up ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Mine's not coming in either.. :(

• Advertisement

i watch it on the internet , i dont have sky.
    you have to wait for it to come up though , if you dont watch it live you could be waiting till midnight for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

not working for me either!!! DAMN!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

I thought it was just me that C5 was out for. Any ideas???
    Just checked the link,sorry. Thank You!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭omerin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭gtg60

Channel 5 on Astra 2D is gone, you need to tune in the ones on 1N
    10.964, H, 22.0, 5/6

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

gtg60 wrote: »
    Channel 5 on Astra 2D is gone, you need to tune in the ones on 1N
    10.964, H, 22.0, 5/6

Yeah that works got it and got 5* and 5+1 etc too cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Ah flip! :mad: Don't have a sky box so I can't get it back like you can with adding other channels. Have a free to air box, Philex, - don't see anything labelled 'Astra 1N :( Should I be looking for something else?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭gtg60

twirlagig wrote: »
    Ah flip! :mad: Don't have a sky box so I can't get it back like you can with adding other channels. Have a free to air box, Philex, - don't see anything labelled 'Astra 1N :( Should I be looking for something else?
    I've listed the frequencies above, tune it in with that.

twirlagig wrote: »

I have free to air in my room and just did a normal search on Astra28east and searched "Five" in the channels. Got Five, Five* and Five USA :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: DENISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha at least Michael finally understands why it's called loose women!! :D

Mutton dressed up as lamb springs to mind!

Michael is completely right, just pity he has to put up with her whinyness for another few days.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Nominations went as follows:

Denise: Michael and Twins
    Twins: Kirk and Nat
    Michael: Denise and Nicola
    Nat: Twins and Michael
    Romeo: Frankie and Michael
    Frankie: Twins and Romeo
    Kirk: Michael and Twins
    Nicola: Michael and Twins
    Gareth: Twins and Michael

edit: All up for eviction! :D (apart from Gareth!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭ceegee

Everyone bar Gareth up. Will be an interesting eviction

denise getting her jugs out was one of the most disturbing things ive ever seen , needy middle aged women with self esteem issues getting naked is never appealing

I'd say it will be a double eviction.

On that basis I'd say it's between Nicola, Frankie and Denise.

georgia must not be at all popular , its all teenage girls who vote for this thing and you wouldnt think michael would be popular with them

• Registered Users Posts: 29 brock landers

I suspect Jennifer Maguire will be cringing somewhere with her 'Salpaaaaa' nonsense carry on, as the public now know that Georgia is just a quiet, shy girl who doesnt come across too confident or bright either...and not the exotic seductress sex siren that 'republic of telly' tries to portray she is!

I suspect Jennifer Maguire will be cringing somewhere with her 'Salpaaaaa' nonsense carry on, as the public now know that Georgia is just a quiet, shy girl who doesnt come across too confident or bright either...and not the exotic seductress sex siren that 'republic of telly' tries to portray she is!
    come on dude , republic of telly is just a sketch show its not meant to be real

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭zxcvbnm12

is georgia gone?

Advertisement