Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 brock landers

ceegee wrote: »
    Everyone bar Gareth up. Will be an interesting eviction
    cloptrop wrote: »
    come on dude , republic of telly is just a sketch show its not meant to be real[

Yes I take your point , but sketch or not, it promotes Georgia salpa as some sort of goddess from another world..I guarantee after this she won't get the same kind of attention.

Maybe you dont understand where I 'm coming from...basically I reckon that CBB has shown her up a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

zxcvbnm12 wrote: »
    is georgia gone?

Yeah. The 1,000 times pushing her boobs up in every single interview afterwards, suggests it's no major loss. Georgia, we know you've big boobs, wear a decent bra next time. THough it did draw attention to the most interesting part of her personality. They are real apparently, or so I heard.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

She is now famous in england, people dont buy nuts magazine for the personalities, she will make enough money to live on from big bro , it will be mad money compared to what she was getting in ireland, <in a bikini on grafton street>, im sure her , her agent and anyone else involved will be happy with the last few weeks .
    This time 2 months ago she was ringing newspapers telling them she will go engagement ring shopping with calum best and let them photo her for 8 grand, i think them days are over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

She is now famous in england, people dont buy nuts magazine for the personalities, she will make enough money to live on from big bro , it will be mad money compared to what she was getting in ireland, <in a bikini on grafton street>, im sure her , her agent and anyone else involved will be happy with the last few weeks .
    This time 2 months ago she was ringing newspapers telling them she will go engagement ring shopping with calum best and let them photo her for 8 grand, i think them days are over.

Not to be overly cynical but I'd say she'll be forgotten in a week or two she needed a good run in CBB tbh and didn't get it

• Registered Users Posts: 86,276 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

K-9 wrote: »
    I'd say it will be a double eviction.

On that basis I'd say it's between Nicola, Frankie and Denise.

Yep it is

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 30 cutefainne

I thought all this came to an end last year?

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Kalinda

I have a Sky+ box and Channel 5 is telling me for the past two days that there is technical issues with the channel. Anyone know how I can fix this? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Funnyonion79

Kalinda wrote: »
    I have a Sky+ box and Channel 5 is telling me for the past two days that there is technical issues with the channel. Anyone know how I can fix this? Thanks.

Hey this happened me last night. I just deleted the channel and re-tuned it in again. Think someone already posted the correct frequency. It's 10.964 H 22.0 5/6

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

Do any of you find it uncomfortable watching Michael Madsen?

I used to fancy him :o

I know they edit what they show: but he's coming across as a nasty fecker imo.

Not liking it this year much at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

foxinsox wrote: »
    Do any of you find it uncomfortable watching Michael Madsen?

I used to fancy him :o

I know they edit what they show: but he's coming across as a nasty fecker imo.

Not liking it this year much at all.

No I find it uncomfortable to watch Denise.. Her poor children!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

Sure she was paid a lot less to appear in a nightclub in Mayo before Christmas! She's made a good career move. She is just so one dimensional though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

twirlagig wrote: »
    Ah flip! :mad: Don't have a sky box so I can't get it back like you can with adding other channels. Have a free to air box, Philex, - don't see anything labelled 'Astra 1N :( Should I be looking for something else?
    gtg60 wrote: »
    I've listed the frequencies above, tune it in with that.
    Grindylow wrote: »
    I have free to air in my room and just did a normal search on Astra28east and searched "Five" in the channels. Got Five, Five* and Five USA :)

This is why I love boards.ie! :D Thanks! Back in action :)

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭rorrissey

Get denise out! I've had enough of her, she's so annoying and attention seeking. I'm with Michael all the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Michael's nomination was utterly priceless, it was a total fcuk you to Denise for being so smug in her fake reasons for nominating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Who does everythink will go??
    Im thinking nicola and denise .
    I think the twins are great entertainment , wouldnt trust them one bit <although they stayed loyal to georgia>, they are playing the game but it is a game and they are good at it. Hope they stay till the end.
    I absolutely hate Natalie the penguin , I let a roar at the laptop today uuuuuuuuuuuuugh just because she was running around with a stupid voice going "there ish a letter on de flore " she is in the big brother house a letter on the floor should not excite her that much , Id prob end up doing time if i was ever in her house when the postman arrived . Am i the only one that thinks she will get the job of the penguin in the next batman film.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,881 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Jesus... is it me or is Brian Dowling getting worse at presenting?!

He's atrocious.. Emma Willis on the other hand is naturally very witty!

Give her the main show next season Channel 5!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

Anyone else really like Romeo? I think he is the most genuine in there (in fairness it wouldn't be hard though!) I think the twins are gone with Denise tonight! Gawd she will regret getting the babs out in the Jacuzzi! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Nicola has to go , that fake crying/shaking is doing my head in.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

Kirk out! Thats a surprise! Would have thought more would have picked up the phone for him than for the Americans. Hope the twins and Nicola stay in, they're interesting and dramatic.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭i124Q

smodgley wrote: »
    the above prog stars in jan on c5,

What number is channel 5 on Sky?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,276 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 43,881 ✭✭✭✭Basq

This Kirk lad is an utter sleaze!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

Nicola is driving me nuts!! she is a gobshoite! Kirk is a bollix saying he still loves his ex now yeah right!! :rolleyes:

i124Q wrote: »
    What number is channel 5 on Sky?

Add Channels : ‎10964, H, 22000, 5/6 new frequency

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

I love the twins I hope they don't go! The crowd isnt making it look good! Do you think they were told to do that?

Romeo is being very quiet tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭i124Q

Karen23 wrote: »
    Add Channels : ‎10964, H, 22000, 5/6 new frequency

Um...no idea what that means..

• Registered Users Posts: 16,545 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

i124Q wrote: »
    Um...no idea what that means..

Have you a sky box? If so press services on your remote, then system set up, then add channels and put in the settings.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

Idk if this is true but folk were saying that natillie is out on twitter

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1618082&page=4

I think the show is 15 minutes behind

• Advertisement

I changed over to watch the live feed on 5* and Brian announced to the housemates that the show would return in 30 mins but the wedding planner show is on for an hour.

Advertisement