Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭buzsywuzsy

Did anyone see today's article about Georgia in the Sunday World?

LOL- She has been pictured with Kirks Dad !!!

This aint the actual picture though

article-1327167447843-116517B0000005DC-600082_466x444.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 86,271 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Frankie could win it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think Frankie could win it

Gareth Thomas is now even money at Paddy Power I'm raging I didn't back him earlier when he was an outsider as I always saw him winning, that said Frankie will push him close though ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

cgpg5 wrote: »
    Gareth Thomas is now even money at Paddy Power I'm raging I didn't back him earlier when he was an outsider as I always saw him winning, that said Frankie will push him close though ;)
    I dont think he will win , he is a nice fella and all . But is that enough to get people to vote. Frankie could do it.But its a long road to the final . Anything could happen between then and now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Anyone else got a Technical Fault with Channel 5 at the moment?
    5+ is fine though. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

kleefarr wrote: »
    Anyone else got a Technical Fault with Channel 5 at the moment?
    5+ is fine though. :confused:

Mine is working ok

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

woodoo wrote: »
    Mine is working ok

Via Sky?

Removed from Other Channels and added again. Working now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

So apparently there's been a massive fight because Denise tried to pull Karissa's pants down. lol

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭slowmoe

Namlub wrote: »
    So apparently there's been a massive fight because Denise tried to pull Karissa's pants down. lol

I read this earlier on and as far as i remember this is what happened, but i don't have the story to hand so i could have mixed up some of the details...

Denise pulled Karissas pants down (i don't think the whole way) 'for the laugh' and obviously Karissa wasn't impressed. She was pulling at her pants and Karissa said i don't think i'm cool with that but Denise pulled her pants down anyway. Denise said to her oh you'll forgive me won't you, it was only meant to be fun and Karissa said maybe tomorrow but i'm not happy now just leave me alone. Denise did her usual thing of following her until Karissa went outside and then shouting about it to all and everyone that she's the victim and why are they treating her like that blah blah blah, you know the way she goes on with Michael when he asks her to leave him alone?

Nicola (i think) told Denise to give it a rest or something then when Denise continued with going on about it Nicola said i was a page three girl for a lot of years and you flash your boobs openly on telly, and you're cool with that, i'm not. Denise said she had a lot of things to say to Nicola in the house and Nicola screamed at her to say it. Denise said she wouldn't because she's not like Nicola and then that she's not comfortable NMicola pressed the buzzer without consulting people if they wanted their letters or not. Denise then went to gareth looking for his sympathy vote but he didn't take sides. Then she went into the bedroom crying about another great night ruined.

Poor poor Denise. :rolleyes:

Its about time they all wised up to Denise being an attention seeking arseache.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

slowmoe wrote: »
    I read this earlier on and as far as i remember this is what happened, but i don't have the story to hand so i could have mixed up some of the details...

Denise pulled Karissas pants down (i don't think the whole way) 'for the laugh' and obviously Karissa wasn't impressed. She was pulling at her pants and Karissa said i don't think i'm cool with that but Denise pulled her pants down anyway. Denise said to her oh you'll forgive me won't you, it was only meant to be fun and Karissa said maybe tomorrow but i'm not happy now just leave me alone. Denise did her usual thing of following her until Karissa went outside and then shouting about it to all and everyone that she's the victim and why are they treating her like that blah blah blah, you know the way she goes on with Michael when he asks her to leave him alone?

Nicola (i think) told Denise to give it a rest or something then when Denise continued with going on about it Nicola said i was a page three girl for a lot of years and you flash your boobs openly on telly, and you're cool with that, i'm not. Denise said she had a lot of things to say to Nicola in the house and Nicola screamed at her to say it. Denise said she wouldn't because she's not like Nicola and then that she's not comfortable NMicola pressed the buzzer without consulting people if they wanted their letters or not. Denise then went to gareth looking for his sympathy vote but he didn't take sides. Then she went into the bedroom crying about another great night ruined.

Poor poor Denise. :rolleyes:

denise is a professional victim who,s whole act is , love me or else il nag you to death

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Woah.. Karissa is very serious about all this, threatening to sue and everything :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

Nicola is a rat that turns on everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Denise is a cow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭LighterGuy

efb wrote: »
    Denise is a cow

No shes not. A messer? yes certainly.

Those twins are fu*king wan*ers! :mad: ... "sue, sue, sue!"

Ive only seen a few bits and Denise is always starting something the old lush

• Registered Users Posts: 43,881 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Most entertaining BB in years..

.. Frankie and Gareth are the only two talking sense in there!

Every single one of the others are a mixture of psychotic, delusional, prima-donna etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

Frankie has gone way up in my estimation after 2nite Nicola is a feckin nutcase! And Denise is a total attention seeker as for the twins total ego maniacs I can't stand them.

Denise threw herself at Michael and went nuts when he rejected her, Frankie is annoying so Im going for Gareth

Fraankie and Gareth did very well out of tonights episode. PPushes them both into being favourites to win. Tomorrows episode could change it all again though.Cant wait till the wake up in the mornin and all feel silly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Frankie is the only person who came across decent tonight.

Denise has just ruined her career by going into that house!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

Had bloody training seemed I missed a big one tonight, anyone able to summarize very briefly what happened?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

The thing about the twins is, Karissa is the mean/annoying/over the top one who plots against everyone, but Kristina actually fits into the group really well and is a lot more down to earth!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭ceegee

Frankie seems like a decent lad whos not afraid to stand up when he thinks people are picked on. Loved his reaction to being told not to go after denise: "leave her in there on her own, crying? If it were any of you Id do the sa..... actually f**k it, id probably leave you to it"

Also lol'd during the awkward silence "I wonder if we'll have a task tomorrow..."
    Cue daggers from all the girls.

Think hes gotta be favourite to win now, romeo and gareth are too eager not to cause rows and dont call anyone up on their bull****.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭ceegee

Grindylow wrote: »
    The thing about the twins is, Karissa is the mean/annoying/over the top one who plots against everyone, but Kristina actually fits into the group really well and is a lot more down to earth!

Loved her whole "Im a reserved person" spiel tonight.
    Shes about 2 sex tapes too late for anyone to believe that.

Agree that Kristina seems a bit less of a head wreck

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

Nicole is a bitch I hate her she actually scares me. I think Denise needs to shut up every time a row finishes she comes back in again and starts the row back up. I think she needs to stop drinking aswell. I definitely hate Nicola now. There will probably be another row tonight again because shell probably get drunk again like any other night.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭buzsywuzsy

What an episode tonight.. Feckin brilliant..
    So impressed with Frankie..

HATE Nicola and the twins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

Aoife9 wrote: »
    Frankie has gone way up in my estimation after 2nite Nicola is a feckin nutcase! And Denise is a total attention seeker as for the twins total ego maniacs I can't stand them.

the twins are stereotypical california hollywood types , completly self and immage obsessed , humourless and ruthlessly ambitious in their determination to succeed

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

ceegee wrote: »

Think hes gotta be favourite to win now, romeo and gareth are too eager not to cause rows and dont call anyone up on their bull****.

Romeo is just one cool mother f*cker, been consistent the whole way through, nothing has fazed him.

Gareth knows he has a big chance of winning, staying out of it, but loving the drama.

Michael came out of it well, he seen through Denise from the start.

Out of the girls, Nicola came out the best. Denise just lit on her for no reason.

Fantastic TV, car crash TV at its best.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

I think denise might be trying to deliberately play the "poor me" card based on previous seasons and how well the victims of bullying etc did, when in reality she antagonises every situation and makes herself look terrible.
    Don't know how the lads held it together, I'd have been dying laughing at them all destroying themselves. Felt so bad for that poor male BB too that had the twins in one ear in the diary room, And Nicola on a wobbly out in the main room.

Advertisement