Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

zuroph wrote: »
    Don't know how the lads held it together, I'd have been dying laughing at them all destroying themselves. Felt so bad for that poor male BB too that had the twins in one ear in the diary room, And Nicola on a wobbly out in the main room.

And Denise after.

Meant to say that in my post, the girls threw away any chance of winning, none of them came out well. It's Romeo or Gareth with Franky or Michael as the outsiders. Franky will implode again so Michael is the only challenger left.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Every middle aged woman going through through the hot flushes will vote for Frankie.

He is the son they never had. Will stick up for them when they have had a moment.

So long as he doesnt milk it he will be in the final two.

Look how good Bez did for sticking up for Jackie Stallone.<And making her toast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Frankie IMO will either win or come second. He is a good guy IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Karissa to sue

Playboy Playmate Karissa Shannon has threatened to sue Celebrity Big Brother after actress Denise Welch pulled down her pyjama bottoms.

The incident, which occurred as the pair were dancing on a sofa during a boozy party on the Channel 5 show.

Karissa was outraged at having her bottom exposed, and she stormed into the diary room to warn that she would take legal action.

“You’re going to show my ass on TV, that’s for sure. I’m not cool with that so I’m going to sue you guys. My management’s not going to be ok with this.”

She added that she was “done” with X Factor flop Frankie Cocozza’s “sexual harassment”.

Welch, who last week went topless during a hot tub session in the house, claimed she did not realise her actions would have offended Karissa.

“It’s your great bum, show it off,” she said.

But the Playboy star declared: “I do not pull my pants down for anyone.”

Her twin sister, Kristina, later added: “Everybody knows she’s a really reserved person.”

Former glamour model Nicola McLean was involved in a noisy row with Welch, and then yelled to Big Brother that she wanted to leave the house.

The show’s winner will be revealed on Friday night.

Read more: http://www.breakingnews.ie/entertainment/legal-threat-after-bb-pyjama-antics-537048.html#ixzz1kMPQc3fj

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

she was just mouthing off, BBs contract is water-tight, she's got no legal standing. besides, that aired last night.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Eradicate

Michael Madsen has had a big fall from grace. Surely he doesnt need the money.

Eradicate wrote: »
    Michael Madsen has had a big fall from grace. Surely he doesnt need the money.
    up to neck in debt. story that he owes tarantino $1mill personally.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭slowmoe

I can't believe the amount of people online saying that the twins were at fault because they posed for playboy????

They chose to pose for playboy, that doesn't mean that anyone anywhere has a right to pull the girls clothes off.

When was the lasttime you saw someone pull someones pants down? Probably when they were children or some drunk young lads on a night out? Its a stupid ridiculous thing to do and only serves to humiate and embarrass the person its done too. Its not funny and the only people who find it funny are the people around who did not get their pants down.

Denises behaviour afterwards is unbelievable, she had to be told by Karissa to apologise! If it was genuinely a joke to Denise, she should have apologised the moment she saw Karissa wasn't happy. Instead when Karissa said she didn't know if she was ok with it, denise just said you are you are and gave her a little slap on her bum!

Why is bb not pulling denise up on her behaviour! If fankie had done that to Karissa, the opinion would be completely different and he'd probably get kicked out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3O74IXDboM

Look at the start of this, denise tries to calm kristina down by telling her you know you've had a drink?!?!?!? I assume that she's telling her not to explode because she had a drink so she could be more upset/angry than the situation requires but i find it absolutely comical that Denise would indicate to anyone else that they should calm down as they've had a drink. It also makes me realise that she understands her drunken behaviour but does it anyway.

Denise actually says to kristina " your sister gets her tits out for a living and you've got accept that"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

the denise and romeo chat was funny too "you do tend to lose it a bit when you've had a drink" "Of course you do romeo"... no Denise, he meant YOU, specifically YOU!!

• Advertisement

the denise and romeo chat was funny too "you do tend to lose it a bit when you've had a drink" "Of course you do romeo"... no Denise, he meant YOU, specifically YOU!!

Lol yeah i can't believe she missed that, but she just assumes that she's in the right about everything and everyone is on her side

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Runaway34

Ultimate respect for Frankie after sticking up for Denise! Thought he was a complete bell end in the beginning but now he earned my vote to win

It isn't hard for her to misunderstand when it is Romeo saying it. Possibly the most boring person on the planet. His conversations go something like "Yeah... yeah...yeah....yeah.... ha..yeah...

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

denise is unreal the woman has a serious problem- drink - oh my god last night was unrealy - great telly though i laughed so much at gareth you would know he lived with a woman before he turned gay when he said i am staying out of it hahahhahahha
    i loved it cant wait for tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

KeithAFC wrote: »
    It isn't hard for her to misunderstand when it is Romeo saying it. Possibly the most boring person on the planet. His conversations go something like "Yeah... yeah...yeah....yeah.... ha..yeah...

completley agree , romeo is a snoozefest , the guy has no opinions on anything

i like frankie but i hope gareth wins , the man is flawless in every way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

slowmoe wrote: »
    I can't believe the amount of people online saying that the twins were at fault because they posed for playboy????

They chose to pose for playboy, that doesn't mean that anyone anywhere has a right to pull the girls clothes off.

When was the lasttime you saw someone pull someones pants down? Probably when they were children or some drunk young lads on a night out? Its a stupid ridiculous thing to do and only serves to humiate and embarrass the person its done too. Its not funny and the only people who find it funny are the people around who did not get their pants down.

Denises behaviour afterwards is unbelievable, she had to be told by Karissa to apologise! If it was genuinely a joke to Denise, she should have apologised the moment she saw Karissa wasn't happy. Instead when Karissa said she didn't know if she was ok with it, denise just said you are you are and gave her a little slap on her bum!

Why is bb not pulling denise up on her behaviour! If fankie had done that to Karissa, the opinion would be completely different and he'd probably get kicked out

denise is a pathetic loser and should have got a slap from the twin she de-briefed :D but that is not why people think the twins are assholes , the way twin A was going on about sewing the show shows you the kind of corporate robots they are

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

what is the odds for this - I would say gareth is the favorite to win.

Ive stopped watching since Georgia got the boot

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Gareth was heavy favourite until last nights episode, now Frankie is favourite with Gareth second favourite.

Frankie does actually seem like a decent lad, after watching BB he's certainly not the prick everyone thought he was on X-Factor.

maryk123 wrote: »
    denise is unreal the woman has a serious problem- drink - oh my god last night was unrealy - great telly though i laughed so much at gareth you would know he lived with a woman before he turned gay when he said i am staying out of it hahahhahahha
    i loved it cant wait for tonight
    Going in is the worst thing she could have done. All it has done is expose her for the problems she really has which is drink and emotional problems. Surprised she wasn't taken out of the show 4-5 days ago. Every argument revolves around her.

irishh_bob wrote: »
    denise is a pathetic loser and should have got a slap from the twin she de-briefed :D but that is not why people think the twins are assholes , the way twin A was going on about sewing the show shows you the kind of corporate robots they are

I did not say i don't know why the twins aren't liked, i said i don't know why people think the twins are at fault.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

Where can I watch this online? I was watching every day on youtube up until day 16, butI cant find day 17 and 18 on it? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

http://www.youtube.com/user/CBB2012Newer

This user has them up in a flash. Must have a serious connection. Channel gets taken down every so often but he always relocates, just check the comments for the new link if the channel is shut down.

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

just reading the online newspaper and denis was called in and reprimanded for her behaviour - i cannnnnnnnnttt wait for tonight hahha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭LighterGuy

I cant stand those twins :mad:
    ...i'd love to do em, but i cant stand them :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

Jeeeeezzzzz the tension in that house the morning after the night before is just something!!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Poetry bit was funny, very clever from Big Brother as well. Impressed with C5's voice over at times, very Come Dine with me at times.

The tension will still be there and Michael is right though, it's just about getting to the end now.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

This really kicking off on monday nights show - missed last night tho

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

irishh_bob wrote: »

You only hate them because they're american.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

Hopefully nicola and romeo go tonight to sicken natile. She is a bitch. She has been out for several days now and she is still going on about the twins, i mean get over it dear, your not lord muck. I mean doesn't she realise shes out of the house now?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭LighterGuy

get the twins out!
    ... and also evict the twins :pac:

ba-da-dish.

Advertisement