Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2012

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

Just voted for the twins 12 times! Hopefully that isn't a waste of £6. Not that I care anyway cuz I've got free txts and calls anyway!

Edit: Nicola and Romeo out so it was worth it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

I like the twins and i hope they stay in. Romeo out next he has done nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

owenc wrote: »
    You only hate them because they're american.

number one , i dont hate them

number two , i find it ironic being accused of hating someone due to thier nationality by someone form coleraine

romeo is mr ice , too cool for school , great guy

glad he,s out though , too normal never makes good tv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Glad to see the back of Natile who like Deneise , who is only kept been kept in the house for the humiliation factor ( her' s ) and is so up her own arse she really thought she was in for the long haul .Whatever and whatever you say about the American twins ,at least they are easy on the eye compared to the has been /oap brits who can't compete on any level .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

Gareth has it !!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Latest odds,

Frankie - 11/8
    Denise - 2/1
    Gareth - 10/3
    Twins - 10/1
    Michael - 14/1

Fuck sake anyone but Denise to win!

Johner wrote: »
    Latest odds,

Frankie - 11/8
    Denise - 2/1
    Gareth - 10/3
    Twins - 10/1
    Michael - 14/1

Fuck sake anyone but Denise to win!

I got Frankie at 7 to 1 so hopefully he wins. I have a bad feeling it may be Denise though. And that will be a Travis of decency.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

i really really hope its not denise, I'd love to see her finish below michael

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭slowmoe

I would be furious if Denise won. She should have been kicked out for her behaviour already.

What if Michael had pulled Denises pants down as a 'joke'? She would have screamed and screamed and he would have def been kicked out. I can't believe all the behaviour that Denise has gotten away with and clearly demonstrating she is not psychologically able to be in the house, constant tears for nothing, stalking and harrassing other people, every conversation is madto be about her. Ugh she really really should not be there. I'll be happy for anyone but her to win.

BB should hand Denise a ticket to rehab not crowning her the winner

• Advertisement

Big bad Denise is 2nd favorite now ahead of Gareth (3rd). Frankie is favorite.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

Frankie or Gareth please!!!:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

I cant believe Frankie is favourite, the little s*#t! When he picked up the condom in the bedroom and said 'I'll get the twins to put it on with their ass cheeks', I mean what the f*ck! He's a grubby litttle twerp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Frankie over the old lush pls!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Jesus this final is awful, now Denise is basically being told her behaviour is ok. We'll never hear the end of it.

Come on! how the hell is Denise still in there and Gareth is out before her!???:eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

who's voting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

QI time!

the average big brother voter is a naff chav who,s life revolves around soaps and afternoon yak like loose women , makes perfect sense that someone like denise would finish ahead of an ex professional athlete like gareth

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

Jesus Christ...

• Advertisement

FFS!!:rolleyes:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

I turned off once the Gareth interview was finished, I'm assuming the professional alcoholic won?

How could they vote for that awful woman as the winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭ceegee

Pile of sh!te. Would nearly prefer the feckin twins to win rather than that lush

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

That woman is going to be insufferable now, and believe that her behaviour in the house is completely acceptable! She is an alcoholic!!:mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Creamsoda

The best Cbb in years and the worst winner. I'm disgusted she won. Ruined it for me.

Cherrycola wrote: »
    That woman is going to be insufferable now, and believe that her behaviour in the house is completely acceptable! She is an alcoholic!!:mad::mad:

i wouldnt overdo the issue of her alcoholism , shes annoying without her fondness for the bottle but at the end of the day , its not her fault people made her the winner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Ah here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Davidson2k9

De ja vu from CBB6 when Ulrika feckin Johnson won it:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

This was the best celeb big brother ever up to a point.
    Who voted for that yoke.
    I think they should investigate betting patterns .
    I dont know one person who liked her.
    Its actually kinda ruined my night . Id have been happy with anyone winning except her.
    Even if they had of given andrew stone 1000 people and 1000 phones to vote for him and let him back in the house id be more happy than I am now. Who voted for her?

Advertisement