Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,544 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Pete Burns has changed a bit...

• Registered Users Posts: 86,266 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I take it Denise won

Who finished 2nd and 3rd?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Been really busy lately and only got to watch the first half of the series, tuned in tonight just in time to see the final............shocked at the winner I must say.

Bear in mind during my redundancy days(about 18 months) I had watched Denise on ITV most lunchtimes and really enjoyed her commentary and liked what I saw of her and her opinions etc, I swiflty developed a dislike to her behaviour in BB, what the frig did I miss??? because to me she came across as a boozer(cool enough I love a sup) but a boozer who likes to have an argument - and a dramatic one at that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

First winner I am genuinely gobsmacked by. I just don't get it? Gareth being quiet the last few days ruined him. Should have been him, Ted, should have been him!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

ok so i finally tuned in as ye know, what the feck is that andrew stone up to, he is like the e-head in the corner of a bad party

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭slowmoe

Disgusted Denise won, genuinely wondering if this is a fix, given all the rules Denise broke....threatening Michael, actually punching Michael, grabbing peoples body parts, flashing peoples other body parts, and the aggression while drunk, that she only got a 'conversation' once, and every time her/Nicola/Natalie were bitching about Georgia it was reported as gossiping, where as when Georgia said she was unhappy with how people were treating her, it was reported as bitching?????? Seems EXTREMELY biased. Could not respect other peoples personal space, flipped out at anything, crying that people are bullying her, when she pulls their pants down (seriously what fcuking age are you to be pulling pants down?), takes over every conversation and situation to be about her, name drops like a name dropping machine! Even Natalie, Nicolas and Denises ganging up on others for nominations....how on earth did she win unless it was fixed. Vile vile vile aggressive, manipulative alcoholic who needs to hear her behaviour is unacceptable

Nobody deserved it less

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

I can't believe franky came 2nd that is pathetic. WTF did he do to become 2nd? I can see how denise came 1st because she actually did something. But him? Naw! If anything the twins should've won because without them the show would've been boring. And i can't believe gareth came 3rd aswell he didn't even do anything. As usual people felt sorry for him! I hate this country the people are so pathetic they never vote truthfully its the same in the x-factor they vote for the one who looks nice or who they feel sorry for. I think they should get rid of this voting thing and let the housemates decide. Because obviously the country hasn't the maturity to make a proper decision. And i guarntee you now the only reason the twins didn't win was because they're american and alot of british people are jealous of Americans.

slowmoe wrote: »
    Disgusted Denise won, genuinely wondering if this is a fix, given all the rules Denise broke....threatening Michael, actually punching Michael, grabbing peoples body parts, flashing peoples other body parts, and the aggression while drunk, that she only got a 'conversation' once, and every time her/Nicola/Natalie were bitching about Georgia it was reported as gossiping, where as when Georgia said she was unhappy with how people were treating her, it was reported as bitching?????? Seems EXTREMELY biased. Could not respect other peoples personal space, flipped out at anything, crying that people are bullying her, when she pulls their pants down (seriously what fcuking age are you to be pulling pants down?), takes over every conversation and situation to be about her, name drops like a name dropping machine! Even Natalie, Nicolas and Denises ganging up on others for nominations....how on earth did she win unless it was fixed. Vile vile vile aggressive, manipulative alcoholic who needs to hear her behaviour is unacceptable

Nobody deserved it less

Natalie is a bitch. She shouted at them in the show last night. Seriously, she left ages ago its none of her bloody business. I'd love to tell her to **** off. Shes such an attention seeker.

Aoife9 wrote: »
    Come on! how the hell is Denise still in there and Gareth is out before her!???:eek:

Gareth didn't do anything except sit there with a face on him. Why the hell should he win? Is it just that you feel sorry for him? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

owenc wrote: »
    I can't believe franky came 2nd that is pathetic. WTF did he do to become 2nd? I can see how denise came 1st because she actually did something. But him? Naw! If anything the twins should've won because without them the show would've been boring. And i can't believe gareth came 3rd aswell he didn't even do anything. As usual people felt sorry for him! I hate this country the people are so pathetic they never vote truthfully its the same in the x-factor they vote for the one who looks nice or who they feel sorry for. I think they should get rid of this voting thing and let the housemates decide. Because obviously the country hasn't the maturity to make a proper decision. And i guarntee you now the only reason the twins didn't win was because they're american and alot of british people are jealous of Americans.

your post would make more sense if this was boards.uk , afaik , people in the republic of ireland didnt have a vote and even we did , i doubt we could have swung it for anyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

Its owenc, northern Ireland, formerly of the Weather forum where he broke the hearts of most of the other members. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭slowmoe

irishh_bob wrote: »
    your post would make more sense if this was boards.uk , afaik , people in the republic of ireland didnt have a vote and even we did , i doubt we could have swung it for anyone
    We could vote through facebook!

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭buzsywuzsy

We could vote through facebook!
    A friend of mine did quite an amount of voting via Facebook. I'd say that voting here in the republic is high enough.
    You only have to read all the thank you posts on YouTube to see that big brother still has a big following.

I was talking about the uk not roi. And actually yes yous can because you can vote from america.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭jomc

Nobody deserved it less

The most thanked post on this thread.

Big brother, take note

Denise announced today on Loose Women that she has separated from her husband Tim Healy and that the marriage was over for some time, how lucky she didnt say this in the house or before she went in :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

I hope she gets run over by a speedboat.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,401 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Denise announced today on Loose Women that she has separated from her husband Tim Healy and that the marriage was over for some time

Auf Wiedersehen, Pet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

New Celebrity BB series 'planned'
    Celebrity Big Brother is returning to television for the second time this year, it was reported today.

The show, which was won earlier this year by Loose Women star Denise Welch, is expected to be aired again this summer along with a standard version of the show featuring members of the public.

The Guardian said Channel 5, which took over the show from Channel 4 in 2011, had struck a deal with production company Endemol to show another CBB series.

The latest series, broadcast in January, saw Welch crowned the winner ahead of X Factor reject Frankie Cocozza.

Earlier in the programme, former captain of the Welsh rugby team Gareth Thomas, glamour girl twins Kristina and Karissa Shannon and Reservoir Dogs actor Michael Madsen were evicted from the house.

The show was launched in the UK in 2000 after it had been a big hit in the Netherlands.

It made stars of contestants including Ryanair flight attendant Brian Dowling, who went on to present SMTV Live and become one of the first openly gay children's TV presenters, and Jade Goody.

Goody, a dental nurse from Bermondsey in south-east London, became an unlikely celebrity and remained in the public eye until her death from cervical cancer in 2009.
    http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/celebrity-big-brother-to-return-again-on-channel-5-7593377.html
    I loved the last series, i thought it was great! i am still little shocked about this!

The Guardian confirms speculation last month that a second series of Celebrity Big Brother will be broadcast after the Olympics in August

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

Cant wait. Should be great, im dien to see who the wimmin in the house will be. :cool:

Celebrity Big Brother will reportedly start on August 15, only two days after the end of the current Big Brother series.

Channel 5 decided on a second run of Celebrity Big Brother for 2012 after the first provided a ratings success.

The previous season ran in January and housemates included Denise Welch, Michael Madsen and Frankie Cocozza.

Celebrities rumoured to be taking part are Duane Chapman aka Dog the Bounty Hunter, former EastEnders actress Cheryl Fergison, Sex, Lies And Rinsing Guys documentary star Danica Thrall and So Solid Crew's MC Harvey.

Simon Cowell's former girlfriend Jasmine Lennard, comic Julian Clary and Coronation Street star Julie Goodyear are other names being tipped to enter the reality house.

The celebrities will be in the house for 23 days and the show will be hosted by Brian Dowling.

Source

Coleen Nolan, Spandau Ballet's Martin Kemp, former EastEnders actress Cheryl Fergison, So Solid Crew's MC Harvey, Simon Cowell's ex Jasmine Lennard, comic Julian Clary and Coronation Street icon Julie Goodyear are among the celebrities rumoured to be taking part.
    Duane Chapman aka Dog the Bounty Hunter has reportedly been denied a visa and therefore cannot take part.
    Celebrity Big Brother starts tonight at 9pm on Channel 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Pity bout dog not being it he'd make a great housemate:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

He was the only one I was looking forward to seeing!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

The rest are Pftttttt!!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭rorrissey

Am watching this now.. so far I've never heard of either of the first two housemates? Disappointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Well it's car crash stuff so far. Neither Julie nor Cheryl have a notion what's going on.

Oh lordy... The Situation... well this could be interesting after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

No F-ing way! The Situation LMAO

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Never knew this was starting back! :eek:

Advertisement