Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

haha should be a interesting interview:D

Brian must be ****ting himself

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Well that went better than I expected tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

thought it was interesting that jazmine approached julie goodyear about what she said. i think julie is two faced i dont like her at all. glad jazmine is gone. they are a funny bunch this year - i love love love it - think its very funny

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Who voted for the other one to stay?! I thought Jasmine carried, what is essentially a very boring series

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

People always vote out the entertaining house mates,

Victor from years ago

Sisqo when he clashed with vinnie jones

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

Well its basically a popularity contest.

Although I dunno how Denise Welsh won last time, she was another nutjob with a drink problem.

Up for eviction Friday are
    Colleen, Julien, Cheryl, Situation, Prince Lorenzo
    Prince
    is a gonner id say

pookiesboo wrote: »
    Up for eviction Friday are
    Colleen, Julien, Cheryl, Situation, Prince Lorenzo
    Prince
    is a gonner id say

Do you reckon? Its voting to save, so Id reckon it could be
    Situation
    just because of not being known in the UK, not that interesting on tv etc....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Can't understand why Samantha Brick is still there - can't quite work out why she is in there in the first place.

Yikes, the knives are out between Julie and Coleen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

Situation will have a fan base, Jersey Shore is very popular with a specific demographic, probably a lot of them watching CBB. Prince is a gonner I reckon, nobody knows who he is. I thought he'd be sound but he's just dull.

• Advertisement

Jeez you'd think the Prince was Ian Brady the way the crowd were booing him

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Cheryl evicted in favour of Prince? What's that about?

Brian just said on Bit On the Side that Jasmines mom is going in apparently with a bone to pick with the housemates (yes another non-celebrity)

Alice1 wrote: »
    Cheryl evicted in favour of Prince? What's that about?

Thought she would be in for the final, she is very annoying though, she wouldnt hug any goodbye when she was leaving! Oh these 'celebrities' are an egocentric bunch

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

A bit surprised that Cheryl went before some of the others. I don't really get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Brian just said on Bit On the Side that Jasmines mom is going in apparently with a bone to pick with the housemates (yes another non-celebrity)

Awww no not the Mum!!

Very surprised Prince didn't go. The crowds really are assholes at those Live evictions they Boo for everybody :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Piss off BB with your meddling Jasmine got voted out for a reason, she is an absolute sociopath. I'm all for keeping in the crazy characters but she is just awful!

Bringing in Jasmine & her mother GTFO!

Ooooh the lads really can't handle rejection! Just tell the girls(well it's only Danica really) to stop being touchy feely with them and act like normal mates. Problem solved.

The Situation basically making it clear he wants the "titties" out of the way. Ooooooh :pac:

The lads must be stupid. What exactly did Ashley think was going to happen with him and Rhiann anyway? She has a boyfriend, theyre in a reality tv show, did he think he was gonna be getting it on with her on the telly even if she didnt have a boyfriend? How dumb is he?

Danica is totally playing the Situation and the Prince - theyre bigger eejits for falling for it, although something tells me the Prince is playing the game to stay in the show.

And as for the Situation referring to women as titties - sexist much?

No one has any real likeability tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

Really like Samantha after tonight's episode I must say. She seems like such a lovely and genuine woman.

I suspect the final four will be Ashley, Martin, Harvey and Julian.

I also think Sam will go this week :-( unfortunately young girls will be voting to keep Danica and Rhian in, the Situation has possibly the biggest fan base in America, while Sam will have a very small fan base due to her age/occupation.

Ashley will win it I think, he's hilarious.

How cute was Julian and his dogs tonight!

• Advertisement

Fight!! Bring on tomorrow night :pac:

Must say I do really like Julian ever since he was nominated few days ago he's been a bit more craic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Can't stand Ashley, he seems like an absolute muppet. Who do you guys want so see evicted this week? Edging towards Rhian myself, she just seems really boring.

Can't stand Ashley, he seems like an absolute muppet. Who do you guys want so see evicted this week? Edging towards Rhian myself, she just seems really boring.

While I have great admiration for his physical abilities, I dont really understand Ashley, he doesnt seem to speak english and he comes across as a complete dumbo who somehow wants to be a bad boy but isnt quite making it. Im also a bit perturbed to see an Olympian smoking?!?

Id be happy to see Rhian gone as well.

Im also a bit perturbed to see an Olympian smoking?!?

Lol that was my immediate reaction to seeing him smoking as well.

Does anyone else think Julie is really sly? She is the biggest game player in the house IMO.

Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    Lol that was my immediate reaction to seeing him smoking as well.

He must be one of those lucky feicers that can take them or leave them ;)
    Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    Does anyone else think Julie is really sly? She is the biggest game player in the house IMO.

Couldnt agree more and notice she is a boys girl and not a girls girl too - both votes for the two young good looking girls.

My God Danica must be the most unlikeable person, ever.

I thought Martin/Ashley/Harvey were all hilarious tonight watching Lorenzo and Danica acting all corny with one another. Could not stop laughing! "I'm a squeezer" lmao errr get them two eejits out ..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

Can't believe how dumb the housemates are when they can't seem to see past sly Julie, that's why Julie doesn't like Coleen because she sees straight through her! Danica has shown her true colours now the flirting in the garden with Lorenzo was just cringeworthy! and Rhian is just the dullest most self absorbed housemate ever, Martin to win for me!!

I must be the only person who doesnt want Danica to go tonight, its hilarious the way she has the two boys wrapped around her finger even though they said themselves shes playing them.

Harvey is in no position to have a go about her behaviour, didnt he cheat on his wife and lie about shagging Cheryl Cole a few months back? plus Ashley has to be the dullest housemate ever and cant handle the fact a girl doesnt like him.

Yes I know the Suffragettes are spinning in their graves over Danica (she'd suck c*** for a pair of shoes) and inevitably she'll be voted out (the BB fans over in the UK seem to take it soooo seriously by voting out the 'interesting ones' :rolleyes:) but it'd be funny if she stayed if only to wipe the smug look off Harveys face

I must be the only person who doesnt want Danica to go tonight, its hilarious the way she has the two boys wrapped around her finger even though they said themselves shes playing them.

Agree! Although I suspect Lorenzo has her number to a degree and is playing along for air time, he knows what reality telly is about!
    Harvey is in no position to have a go about her behaviour, didnt he cheat on his wife and lie about shagging Cheryl Cole a few months back? plus Ashley has to be the dullest housemate ever and cant handle the fact a girl doesnt like him.

I dont get Harvey. And I agree re Ashley. Quite childish. Although I often think what we dont see is as telling as what we do see and no one has ever nominated Ashley - so maybe he is a lot nicer than we see?
    Yes I know the Suffragettes are spinning in their graves over Danica (she'd suck c*** for a pair of shoes) and inevitably she'll be voted out (the BB fans over in the UK seem to take it soooo seriously by voting out the 'interesting ones' :rolleyes:) but it'd be funny if she stayed if only to wipe the smug look off Harveys face

Id say the Suffragettes would support Danicas right to suck anything for material gain!!! But she is a truly manipulative women, more power to her lol!!!

Am I the only one who thinks Julie was bang out of order feeling the bum of the cherub in the garden? If Martin had done it to the female cherub there would have been outrage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

The Julie eating the bannana scene went on for far too long.

Advertisement