Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Am I the only one who thinks Julie was bang out of order feeling the bum of the cherub in the garden? If Martin had done it to the female cherub there would have been outrage.

Oh yes, I quite agree Username123, however, y'see Julie has reached a "certain age" and ladies of a certain age feel it is okay to take liberties such as feeling a cherub's bum. Only a certain type of lady would get a way with it. Y'know what I mean - the sort of person who can get away with saying the most dreadful things to folk.

Danica - oh gimme strength! She needs to go - really seriously needs to go. She is doing my head in. She is coming across as a tart rather trashy young lady.

Rhian, bless her she is dull but harmless I would think.

Not quite sure what to make of Julie - Martin Kemp makes a very interesting point tonight (Saw it on BBBOT)
    He told the lads to be careful of agreeing with Julie when she is criticising someone cos while Julie had had her career, they were only starting out and could get a name for being nasty.

Martin / Julian for the win:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

I've a funny feeling Julie will end up winning it but really hope she doesn't. But thing is all the housemates "love" her so she never will be nominated to get the bloody boot!! >.<

Does Danica even have a boyfriend? I highly doubt it at this stage. Think it was an excuse at the start to keep the lads at bay from physical contact and so she could spend more time reeling them in emotionally. Wouldn't put it passed her!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 75 ✭✭Toothpaste89

Delighted Danica stayed haaaaaaaaa tomorrows episode should be good. Hope Samantha goes now that would be funny

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Brian Dowlings 'double entendres' are like something out of a Carry On film

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

I was really hoping Harvey would take Danicas head off for routing through his drawers ... *sigh... Maybe tomorrow.

Could not believe the situation actually told Danica he loved her again after everything she had said to him! He is such a gay! It's incredible how shallow himself and Lorenzo are :O

It's a pity Rhian is gone she seems lovely and the fact that she was so quiet throughout the show means she is actually a very genuine girl, she had no game plan whatsoever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,266 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

WTF when did Hev get eliminated?

Havent really been watching this time around

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    WTF when did Hev get eliminated?

Havent really been watching this time around

Who is Hev?

Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    Who is Hev?

She means Cheryl who played Heather(Hev) in Eastenders.

Yeah! Really want to see them get onto Danica about going through their drawers feicin cheeky. Seriously surprised the public voted to keep her in. Guess this love triangle is more craic and worth saving than having psycho Jasmine in the house.

Who is Hev?

Yes meant Cheryl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

Im not sure how annoyed I would be about Danica going through the drawers. Unless people bring quite a serious amount of stuff that I am unaware of into the house its only the contents of a holiday suitcase? No diary, no financial details, no money, no paperwork of any kind, just your socks and your grooming bits and pieces probably. Im not saying its right, but its not terrible.

I just dont like Julie.

Id like to take Samantha, get rid of her awful frosted hairdo, take her hair back off her face and dye it a nice non brassy colour, get her teeth fixed, get Gok or 10 years younger lady to give her a style makeover, and re-presenther to the world. Her appearance is so dowdy for such a young woman.

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yes meant Cheryl

She was the second one evicted!
    Im not sure how annoyed I would be about Danica going through the drawers. Unless people bring quite a serious amount of stuff that I am unaware of into the house its only the contents of a holiday suitcase? No diary, no financial details, no money, no paperwork of any kind, just your socks and your grooming bits and pieces probably. Im not saying its right, but its not terrible.

She was looking for sweets or some food to take...well steal and never let on to those housemates. It may not be worthy of a jail sentence but it's not a cool thing to do.

Plus it's not the first time of her taking what she wants apparently(according to one of the house mates can't remember which one) she has raided The Situations make up bag big time :D

Thought Cheryl would have made the final :( shocked she went out second :eek:

Ah no its not cool, but I also remember The Situation stealing someones lip liner to do make up on Julian for a task and no one seemed to mind. I might view the stealing of food differently in the house as it wasnt food I bought and paid for myself - although didnt Colleen mention inventorying the shopping - so maybe some people are hiding the goodies and annoying others.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I agree with thinking someone's hiding the nice treats for themselves,see if anything comes of it tonight!! Also,does anyone else think that Colleen is finding it the hardest dealing with being in the house?? she just seems to be getting more and more stressed out??

LOL what did I start about the drawers :P

Just saw a conversation between Danica and Harvey on the big brother app. He is licking her ass ! Telling her she's so pretty etc. after all his bitching about her I am shocked. So many two faced people in there it's unreal. I still think Ashley is the most upfront

So many two faced people in there it's unreal.

Yes. But isnt it part of human nature to just get along to get along? I mean, we all speak about people to other people but then when we are talking to the person we just spoke about - we are hardly going to say 'oh I was just telling cheeky_gal I think youre a total player etc...'?

Mind you, there is a difference between just getting along to get along and actively telling Danica how pretty she is. I can only understand parts of what Harvey says anyway innit bruv?

LOL what did I start about the drawers :P

Just saw a conversation between Danica and Harvey on the big brother app. He is licking her ass ! Telling her she's so pretty etc. after all his bitching about her I am shocked. So many two faced people in there it's unreal. I still think Ashley is the most upfront

He may not like her but he still would probably want to shag her! :pac:

Thank God Harvey spoke up about Danica! Finally someone wasn't afraid to speak their mind out loud about her. "the way she flashes her boobs in the shower to you Lorenzo while she has a boyfriend is an absolute disgrace. She is not a lady".

And could you believe she had the cheek to guilt trip the situation into nominating her? Wtf!? He can do what he likes! As can all the other housemates Danica !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

I think Danica is just being herself. If the 2 eejits want to fall in love with her then that's their own fault.

I see from the wikipedia page that as The Situation cheated while doing his nominations they became void - but no effect on outcome. I was wondering what would happen after he admitted he cheated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

the situation is banned from nominations for the rest of the show as punishment for cheating on the nominations last night ha!!big brother should get a lot tougher on them imo,they've had a fairly easy ride throughout the show i think

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Sarah.T

I can't believe Harvey has the gall to comment on someone elses morals..Hello You cheated on your wife publicly humiliating her then cheated on the woman you left her for! What a hypocrite! In my opinion , he's been nominating Danica every week because he's one of the few male housemates she hasn't shown an interest in..His huge ego can't take that..I think Julians the most upfront..Hope he wins :)

Have to agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Sooo, Samantha & Danica voted out in favour of Coleen. Hm, Julie won't be happy - she really has it in for Coleen.

Alice1 wrote: »
    Sooo, Samantha & Danica voted out in favour of Coleen. Hm, Julie won't be happy - she really has it in for Coleen.

Wish I hadn't read my email.. I haven't watched yet :(

Julie really is lethal. See the way she broke down in the diary room and said she'd like to get to the final "for all the pensioners out there". Then after Big Brother told her she was up for eviction she went into the diary room again and said "The housemates nominated me because I'm old maybe".

That really is a shocking allegation to make. She's up because she's playing all the housemates off one another and she knows that.

Also; is she chewing gum 24/7? :/

Coleen needs to learn to keep her mouth shut. I felt very sorry for the situation when she started attacking him in the garden. "you make me uncomfortable when you're down mike. Your mood goes from a high to a low so quick. Why is that? It makes me uncomfortable". Like my God the poor guy, mind your own business.

Love the way herself and Julie are playing the "bullying" card. It's pathetic. There is no bullying in there... Mike, Harvey and Ashley are just good friends. Why would they nominate one another? They're not bitching about the other housemates... So how are they bullying? Julie and Coleen just need to suck it up.

Yeah Julie pathetic the way she is behaving over being nominated - a big round of 'oh poor me'. I dont understand why she cant see why people would nominate her. She does pass nasty comments when people walk away. Ive no doubt there is a lot more we dont see, although I did giggle that they showed her commenting on Colleens fat arse because it really makes her look nasty!!

I think (I dont know why but maybe as an ex smoker Im picking up on this), she is chewing nicotine gum at times she cant smoke.

I thought Martin was a bit of a sap going on about the e-cig in the bedroom, e-cigs dont heat up rooms, nor do they smell of tobacco.

I really dont like Harvey. I dont know if his outside behaviour has influenced me as well but he genuinely acts like he is a teenager, and not in a good way. He is really immature.

although I did giggle that they showed her commenting on Colleens fat arse because it really makes her look nasty!!

Lol - that was hilarious.
    I really dont like Harvey. I dont know if his outside behaviour has influenced me as well but he genuinely acts like he is a teenager, and not in a good way. He is really immature.

+1 !!

He is very irritating and you're right, his outside behaviour will have influenced a lot of people's opinion of him.

By the way - on bet365 Julian is hot favourite to win at 1/1.

Martin is second.

Coleen is third.

Mike is fourth.

Ashley is fifth.

Put €2 on Ashley to win a few weeks ago at 100/1. :)

How is Julian hot favourite? He's so boring and been Julie's bestie can't help surely?

And Coleen third?? :/

Have a strange feeling Mike will win as he has 1000's of fans in America which will no doubt all be voting for him!

Wow - Ill be surprised if Julian wins. He has been very boring, bitchy by himself in the diary room or quietly to another person but mostly just boring.

Winning is based on how many fans you have in the outside world, not necessarily how you behave in the house (I used the example of Denise Welch before, an angry drunk - but she won because she had a huge fan base).

I would have put money on Martin to win back when it started but I can see he is starting to irritate people now.

Mike to win? - I actually like him tbh, Id no idea who he was, never saw him before this program, but he seems to be a grand chap! Will his USA fans be able to vote?

I dont really dig the bruv luv gang thing though, wasnt Martin saying recently theyve taken to calling themselves HAM (Harvey, Ashley, Mike) - its just a bit juvenile for me.

Its been kind of a boring CBB.

• Advertisement

Mike will win it so.

Yep very boring big brother indeed.

Advertisement