Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2012

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    Mike will win it so.

I honestly dont have a clue how big his fan base is and/or who can vote, can people outside the UK vote and if not, does he have many UK fans I wonder?

Im inclined to think Julie has a large fanbase but mostly older people who wont be voting.

I suppose I should have said earlier, you need to have a lot of fans, and ones that are of the right age range to watch the show and pick up the phone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

I honestly dont have a clue how big his fan base is and/or who can vote, can people outside the UK vote and if not, does he have many UK fans I wonder?

As far as I know Americans can vote, yes. I was a big fan of Jersey Shore, then again I'm 21. It was massive at one stage! Sure without Jersey Shore there wouldn't have been a Geordie Shore (and you know how big that is).
    I suppose I should have said earlier, you need to have a lot of fans, and ones that are of the right age range to watch the show and pick up the phone!

It's for this very reason I have backed Ashley all along. Throughout the entire show he has only received ONE nomination (almost 99% sure of this). The Olympics has only just ended, so all the Brits will be voting for him I think. He is the perfect age aswell. He's like the "little rascal" of the group. That's how I feel anyways, I could be way off :P

As far as I know Americans can vote, yes. I was a big fan of Jersey Shore, then again I'm 21. It was massive at one stage! Sure without Jersey Shore there wouldn't have been a Geordie Shore (and you know how big that is).

lol, never heard of either of them - believe it or not I hardly watch telly!
    It's for this very reason I have backed Ashley all along. Throughout the entire show he has only received ONE nomination (almost 99% sure of this). The Olympics has only just ended, so all the Brits will be voting for him I think. He is the perfect age aswell. He's like the "little rascal" of the group. That's how I feel anyways, I could be way off :P

Yeah I would have thought that to a degree but he isnt a 'celebrity' compared to the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Have to say I'm finding this BB very entertaining and plenty giggles throughout esp when BB repeat what folks say :D

Julies reactions last night and tonight are great, true colours flying through! There she was calling folks two faced and she double kisses Mike on the way into diary room to nominate him and again on the way out. Ya don't get more two faced than that. Plus telling Colleen "I really love you" :confused: WTF Julie can you seriously not see what a hypocrite ye are!

Using the old card and "doing it for the pensioners" was soo pathetic. She has no idea they heard her in the gym. Really hope when she does leave that Brian will show her plenty of her two facedness and not be afraid too because of her age blah blah!!

Oh and Martin shedding a few tears over his dead parents and you could tell her comforting wasn't even real...and then went on about how emotions are all brought to the surface in the house and mentioned about them being up for eviction and Martin still trying to wipe tears away. She doesn't give a crap about anyone!

*end of rant* :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

ToniTuddle wrote: »

Oh and Martin shedding a few tears over his dead parents and you could tell her comforting wasn't even real...and then went on about how emotions are all brought to the surface in the house and mentioned about them being up for eviction and Martin still trying to wipe tears away. She doesn't give a crap about anyone!

*end of rant* :pac:

I have to say I think it was real. Why would you pretend to comfort someone who's upset? I thought it was a nice moment.

Mike to win for me. I thought he was a gimp before the show but he seems like a good guy.

• Advertisement

I thought that Julie was a two faced liar on her exit interview. Unfortunately Brian is not a great interviewer anyway but it was clear that she was just acting.

Im back to thinking Martin will win.

I have to say I think it was real. Why would you pretend to comfort someone who's upset? I thought it was a nice moment.

Mike to win for me. I thought he was a gimp before the show but he seems like a good guy.

I didn't think it was yeah of course she would comfort him anyone would but then to turn it back around to how they were up for nomination, it just seemed like she cared more about that.

Still don't get why Harvey didn't just say that he heard her talking through the gym. She would have had no come back or way out. As for her interview with Brian fair enough she had to put on a front with a crowd like that. Don't know why they didn't show more of her two facedness in the clips played back to her! But even on the ones they did she still avoided any blame and probably in her head did no wrong :rolleyes:

Glad they got to read all their letters. Ashley is a wee dote bless him :) Him or Martin to win think they have been themselves the whole time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,415 ✭✭✭apache

haven't read this thread but i will go back a bit and read a few posts but i am lazy :P

well well can i rant here about BB? there was times i wanted to rant and now i see this thread!

so so glad julie is gone. what a spiteful cow! so two faced. she loves everybody and barbs them behind their back. cnut! have an unhealthy dislike of her. her and her incontinence and going on about being a disabled pensioner. symphaty vote anybody? her chewing her chewing gum and her big nose. i want to wrap her chewing gum around her head!

ahem moving on..

i actually hope coleen wins. i would love that.

oh and i switched over to jersey shore for the first time for 5 mins and saw the situation. he had a face like a smacked arse as usual and was acting like a tit.

love martin kemp too. would be happy if him or coleen won :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

apache wrote: »
    oh and i switched over to jersey shore for the first time for 5 mins and saw the situation. he had a face like a smacked arse as usual and was acting like a tit.

love martin kemp too. would be happy if him or coleen won :D
    Yes, Martin Kemp, Coleen or Julian Clary. I like Julian Clary.

• Advertisement

julian is too quiet though. hes too concerned what other people think of him. hes as sly as julie. now that julie is out of the way we might see him open up?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

Anyone but Harvey or Ashley would do me nicely as a winner

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Yipeee, Julian won!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,266 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Alice1 wrote: »
    Yipeee, Julian won!

Who came 2nd and 3rd then?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Who came 2nd and 3rd then?

Colleen was second and Martin third!

Couldn't believe it when Ashley was voted out 5th thought he would have be in the top 3. Really expected Martin to win! Don't know why Brian wouldn't tell Martin who voted for him when he did it for every other feicin housemate!

Julian was very emotional he really couldn't believe he'd won, even though I didn't want him to win it it's nice for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,266 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

When did Julie go out?

Happy Coleen didnt win and delighted Julian won

Julie and Lorenzo got kicked out last time and then all 6 remaining folks were in the final.

Was it just me or did The Situations voice and overall attitude change once he got out? Guess he's used to interviews and acting "cool" in front of the camera but it was weird!

Lorenzo was shown a clip of Julie doing rude hand gestures behind his back on the panel of CBB BitOnTheSide and he did call her on it. He was like talking about how it was two faced "you had just said you loved me and then I turn my back and you flip me off?" She just avoided it by turning his words about and saying "Oh I'd love to flip you off" among other things. He just rolled his eyes as he knew she'd just keep doing that instead of admitting she was in the wrong.

Advertisement