Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2012

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

I forgot this was starting. Hope its a good one. Natasha fine looking woman

And Frankie Gummage is there too ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

Hello peeps! missed the first few going in! Where is the eye candy for the gals?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Bit slack so far I'm afraid Aoife!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,544 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Aoife9 wrote: »
    Hello peeps! missed the first few going in! Where is the eye candy for the gals?????

Jedward...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Here he is... maybe... I'm undecided.

• Advertisement

Jedward...

Eh?? again!??:D

Is he the last housemate to go in?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,266 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So far none :(

Here he is... maybe... I'm undecided.

Naahhhh he's not doing it for me! Hate men who spend even longer getting ready than me and he definitely looks high mantinence!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

Denise Welch :mad:

• Advertisement

Naahhhh he's not doing it for me! Hate men who spend even longer getting ready than me and he definitely looks high mantinence!:P

I don't care about any of that, I'm not going to have to live with any of them, just going to watch them on telly :p

But yeah, he's not doing it for me either. A grand total of 0 eye candy.

Who's left to go in?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,266 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

kevin12345 wrote: »

So no Roddy Piper so

Ah for sh*te sake.

Actually I do quite like Gareth.

Yep you were right Denise Welsh, No eye candy at all!:( How long before all the glamour girls begin to slob around in their jammies all day looking like the rest of us mere mortals!? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

Yep you were right Denise Welsh, No eye candy at all!:( How long before all the glamour girls begin to slob around in their jammies all day looking like the rest of us mere mortals!? :D

I didn't want to be right. :(

Denise Welsh? :( But I did like Des Barnes in his time!
    Girlies- ZERO totty for us this year! :mad:

kevin12345 wrote: »

I think she looks good for someone her age.

Next Wednesday? Did I hear right? Is that the next time its on or is that first eviction??? :confused:

twirlagig wrote: »
    Next Wednesday? Did I hear right? Is that the next time its on or is that first eviction??? :confused:
    First eviction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

It's taken me a good 10 minutes to realise I'm watching C5 +1.

Now this thread makes way more sense.

• Advertisement

First eviction.
    Phew! Thanks for that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

god i would never ask for a stream link of a site that repeats it , i missed it, but if someone was to post one or pm me i wouldnt be angry with them is all im saying , itd make the pregnant girlfriend very happy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

looking forward to this thread just for the frankie comments. they were good in the x-factor thread

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Emsy1185

Hi, Just wondering can we watch it on UPC yet? I know last time we couldn't...just wondering has anything changed ,don't have sky tv. :-)

Emsy1185 wrote: »
    Hi, Just wondering can we watch it on UPC yet? I know last time we couldn't...just wondering has anything changed ,don't have sky tv. :-)

I don't have UPC but after a quick bit of googling, it doesn't look like it, sorry ... But, I may be wrong. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭missbelle

Have to say fair play to Natalie for that task!! although BB putting her in there with all the other girls being models?? bit unfair that :eek:

missbelle wrote: »
    Have to say fair play to Natalie for that task!! although BB putting her in there with all the other girls being models?? bit unfair that :eek:

Eh? :confused:

Don't think she needs any sympathy. She'll easily outlast most of the others if tonight is anything to go by.

women around the country cant sleep safe knowing natalie giggs is locked up and not seducing their husbands

cloptrop wrote: »
    women around the country cant sleep safe knowing natalie giggs is locked up and not seducing their husbands

Natasha.

And let's not make out that she "seduced" some poor innocent.. there was two of them in it.

• Advertisement

awe are ye a supporter , have u been in her shoes before?

Advertisement