Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2012

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭Dots1982

The best ever editions of BB were when there was a mixture of very intelligent people and thick people. I'm thinking of the year of cbb when Pete Burns and George Galloway who provided very clever insights into the other housemates and also the house with kamal derek & science who were also very intelligent and sharp. Coming to think of it that was the same the year before when Victor and Jason were very clued in as opposed to the other members of the house. It goes all the way back to Nasty Nick. The only times Big brother was worth watching was when there were interesting intelligent people on the show.

Channel 5 can't seem to grasp that and the contestants they put in the house are almost exclusively pond life intelligence-wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Is this on a Sky channel by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭gtg60

amdublin wrote: »

It's on Channel 5 which can be tuned into 'Other Channels' or if you're lucky enough to own a Sky HD box you can do the 'Card trick' and get channel 5 on your EPG and record it every night via Series link.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,544 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Yeah i can get it through sky. Go into "other channels" and you should find it.

gtg60 wrote: »
    It's on Channel 5 which can be tuned into 'Other Channels' or if you're lucky enough to own a Sky HD box you can do the 'Card trick' and get channel 5 on your EPG and record it every night via Series link.
    Yeah i can get it through sky. Go into "other channels" and you should find it.

Where is "other channels" please?

Thank you :o

Edit.
    Found it!
    What time is it on at and what days please?!
    Thank you!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,544 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Where is "other channels" please?

Thank you :o

Edit.
    Found it!
    What time is it on at and what days please?!
    Thank you!!

Its on at 9pm some nights and sometimes 10pm.

Its on at 9pm some nights and sometimes 10pm.

Thanks Galwayguy!

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

Now the whole of the UK know that Irish women, even amazingly hot ones, are shallow boring people. Andrew stone is annoying but makes for good tv cos of how deluded he is.

Salpa belongs on the star and nowhere else.

Get her out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Andrew Stone is a self pitying head melter , he has to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

:eek: Just watching 5+1 Michael is a backstabber!! Haha love it it's classic!! there he was laughing just before nominations with Andrew then nominates him for eviction! haha couldn't make it up!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Aoife9 wrote: »
    :eek: Just watching 5+1 Michael is a backstabber!! Haha love it it's classic!! there he was laughing just before nominations with Andrew then nominates him for eviction! haha couldn't make it up!!

Andrew is literally hanging off the guy. Reckons they're BFFs.. Not in the slightest bit surprised Michael nominated him. I'm just amazed he has as much self-control around him as he does. I'd struggle not to go mad if Andrew was like that around me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

Now the whole of the UK know that Irish women, even amazingly hot ones, are shallow boring people.

I think that may be overstating it a bit. She should lighten up and start to talk abit more though.

BTW big brother have a habit of showing what people said when discussing nominations in front of the whole group. She will be in trouble when the play it back to everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Karen23 wrote: »
    Andrew Stone is a self pitying head melter , he has to go.

The most annoying housemate so far, the first night he was starting to grate with me. He isn't going to add anything either, Georgia might if she gets more comfortable there.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

gtg60 wrote: »

What's the 'Card trick' :o I've a sky hd box but have to go into other channels to get channel 5.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

kevin12345 wrote: »
    What's the 'Card trick'

Just wondering that myself :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

kevin12345 wrote: »
    What's the 'Card trick' :o I've a sky hd box but have to go into other channels to get channel 5.

Remove the card and reset the box. C5 shows up as 105, you get the UK EPG.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

No, the 'Card Trick' is far better than that.

Here's the original thread here

Basically with a UK Sky card you can add over a dozen UK channels that we don't get over here to your EPG and you are able to record and series link them, VERY handy for Big Brother fans like myself now that it's on Channel 5! Only works on (non Thomson) Sky HD boxes though.

Cards available here if you need one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Frankie Cocozza did well to go under the radar to avoid going up for eviction.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

He makes me want to puke. Immature vile little creature!

Who nominated georgia anyway?, I can't find out from any of the usual sources which is a bit strange in itself. Strange she's being nominated in a house full of unlikeable personalities. Surely being boring isn't that bad compared to being an evil-grossly immature human being like other members of the house.

• Advertisement

Dots1982 wrote: »
    Who nominated georgia anyway?, I can't find out from any of the usual sources which is a bit strange in itself. Strange she's being nominated in a house full of unlikeable personalities. Surely being boring isn't that bad compared to being an evil-grossly immature human being like other members of the house.

Andrew stone got 6 nominations, georgia got 5 i think and the twins got 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Kersh

My Channel 5 is showing 'body of truth' ?

Whats going on there?

The presenter said BB was next :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Beth

I thought it was on at 9 as well :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

They've been advertising that Body of Truth for 9 tonight for the last few nights, so it must be ten tonight that BB is on

That's the beauty of having it on the EPG...

10pm is a stupid time to have it on at though.

woodoo wrote: »

Andrew stone got 6 nominations, georgia got 5 i think and the twins got 4.

but who nominated her?

but who nominated her?

Cant rem. The McClean one anyway. And the one from loose woman. And the rugby player and i think the eastenders girl too

but who nominated her?

Cant rem. The McClean one anyway. And the one from loose woman. And the rugby player and i think the eastenders girl too

ok thanks, unlucky for Georgia that none of the women were lesbians.

ok thanks, unlucky for Georgia that none of the women were lesbians.

I'm sure Georgia has got through life pretty well so far being aloof. Its not going to help her in the Big brother house though. If she's first out that will be the end of her plans for the UK.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

I'm sure Georgia has got through life pretty well so far being aloof. Its not going to help her in the Big brother house though. If she's first out that will be the end of her plans for the UK.
    no it wont , she is eye candy , underwear model , she now has a profile in the uk , she will get crazy money for magazine shoots , sorted ,doesnt matter when she goes out

Advertisement