Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2012

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

cloptrop wrote: »
    no it wont , she is eye candy , underwear model , she now has a profile in the uk , she will get crazy money for magazine shoots , sorted ,doesnt matter when she goes out

I didn't realise she only wanted to model.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

she hasnt really got the comedic , chirpy personality for much t v work
    ok she was on republic of telly but all she did on it really was look pretty <model>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

How deluded is that Andrew Stone? He says he knows his stuff about singing and yet he failed worse than Frankie on the X Factor and he is a dancer and not a singer?

KeithAFC wrote: »
    How deluded is that Andrew Stone? He says he knows his stuff about singing and yet he failed worse than Frankie on the X Factor and he is a dancer and not a singer?
    im sure his starman band are on youtue somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

I love celebrity big brother this time.
    andrew needs to go he is going to have a break down but georgia has no personality at all. she sits there and says nothing.
    i love natalie cassity she is funny. its going to get better yet nicola is a bitch and frankie just comes across as someone who needs a good wash ahhhhhh i love it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭coconut5

Haha, I love Andrew. 'I know my stuff.'

• Registered Users Posts: 6,964 ✭✭✭furiousox

Just to be clear, Gareth is gay....and Andrew is straight, yeah? :D

CPL 593H

andrew is funny but in a kick him in the arse and tell him to get out of the room sort of way
    i know my stuff, wouldnt ye just laugh yer head off then call him a wanker
    i didnt win the x factor because i was tired , come on you sap
    im strong i cry but thats ok , its ok for men to cry lmao wipe yer face your embarrassing me

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

so now we know why she pulled out of that panto :cool:

sly b!tch

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

she should have stayed in the panto - this could be the runation of her. she is doing herself no favours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

I cringe every time Salpa is on screen or talks. So embarrassed for her. Doesn't suit t.v at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

I cringe every time Salpa is on screen or talks. So embarrassed for her. Doesn't suit t.v at all.

Yeah, stunning looking girl but doesn't look one bit comfortable in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

It is amazing how a beautiful girl can bring out so much jealousy in others.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Thank God he's gone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Ooooooh - a twist! Who will she pick??? :eek:

Denise and Frankie

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nicola and Natasha!
    Nicola is a sneaky one anyway.

Ginny wrote: »
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nicola and Natasha!
    Nicola is a sneaky one anyway.

Brave pick. Glad she didn't go for an easy option like frankie and the rugby man.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,266 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Andrew Stone has become the first person to be evicted from Celebrity Big Brother.
    The dancer received the least amount of votes to save against fellow nominee Georgia Salpa.
    Stone received a number of boos from the crowd outside as his name was mentioned by host Brian Dowling.
    He was given a unique eviction inside a horse-drawn carriage via the garden, as part of the housemates' current fairytale task.
    Salpa has subsequently nominated Nicola McLean and Natasha Giggs to face the public vote ahead of Friday's eviction.

I hope Nicola is voted out

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hope Nicola is voted out
    natasha will go , she is a smellbag , she will do the resevoir dog fella just cause hes famous , see her beaaming that he will introduce her to morgan freeman, she would do him too ,
    when santy gets drunk he always rambles about her
    ho ho ho he can be heard saying

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭slowmoe

Natasha is not someone i like but Nicola really really irritates me. All she does is make fun of people, nasty comments and judging people negatively all behind their backs.

So i hope Nicola goes. I actually wanted to really like her when she was going into the house but all she does is gossip, put down, and bitch.

Sooooooooooo happy Georgia stayed. Hope she'll relax a bit more, but that stalker guy is probably really freaking her out

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭slowmoe

I was a bit disappointed with Andrews interview. I would have liked to have seen him questioned on why he thinks he's such a star and such great tv and why he constantly talks about himself in the third person!

slowmoe wrote: »
    I was a bit disappointed with Andrews interview. I would have liked to have seen him questioned on why he thinks he's such a star and such great tv and why he constantly talks about himself in the third person!
    eh havnt you seen his band?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZVWHIpiSJg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭ronan45

Salpa needs to up her game.

Her manager told her to mention

Shaggin Calm... CHECK.
    Get boobs out CHECK
    Go around with nothing on CHECK

Time for some big guns...

QUE FLIRTING AND POSSIBLE RELATIONSHIP

"Hey come on guys I need to make money some how te he he:o"

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭buzsywuzsy

Just watched BOTS and they are questioning if Natalie's genuine or not.
    Andrew called her a cow :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭gtg60

buzsywuzsy wrote: »
    Just watched BOTS and they are questioning if Natalie's genuine or not.
    Andrew called her a cow :p

D'oh, nevermind.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Michael is great craic, very perceptive, has them all sussed and very manipulative! Great entertainment.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

that denise one seems to have issues , turned on michael for nothing , he handled it with a lot of class and self respect

irishh_bob wrote: »
    that denise one seems to have issues , turned on michael for nothing , he handled it with a lot of class and self respect

Alco didn't get enough booze i'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭adomino

irishh_bob wrote: »

just saw a clip of that, he never said a bad word to her and she started it but kept twisting it, sure whats new :/ nasty that was.

he's the only mature one in there. people saying "he's all about me" he gets bored thats all and hits the sack, i would myself with that lot.

that kirk lad needs his nuts hung on a spike to drain out. if she falls for him then its final - she is thick as a plank. he keeps touching her, hanging out of her, "know wha i mean?" lol a little knacker. her mysterious hedge fund millionaire joe must be on the edge of his seat.

notice how she hasn't told him she has a boyfriend? tactics for benefits nor did she vote for him to leave ;)

her lips are fake and her boobs have gone up in size, a very good discreetly enhanced boob job. google "georgia salpa grafton street" when she was an unknown. she really needs to stop telling lies.

Advertisement