Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2012

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Balls! Thanks Kev!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,271 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

cloptrop wrote: »
    yeah im going for michael now , felt sorry for him when i found out he owes tarrantino 1 million quid and pierce brosnan 250000 , and a few mill to the taxman , what did he spend it all on

:confused:

Can you explain please if you know more?

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭adomino

pity frankie doesn't know about one of twins sex tape with a rapper, since karrissa doesn't like him as he's always talking about sex and doing one its a bit cheap coming from her. her man is locked up too for drug dealing, ah great life. frankie is a good lad.

its interesting though, as both the twins are with 2 black rappers a lot older than themselves, and since georgia is been compared with kardashian who loves nothing but black men, perhaps her manager may edge her on to act on romeo. it would make bigger headlines, and romeo is a rapper. then again, if georgia goes, then karissa might act on romeo to replace her rapper thats locked up cos he's a rapper too! bingo!

whats with all the rapping? its gone beyond boring. it makes sense though as in america theyre in your face all day on tv, its a ticket to fame whereas this side of the pond its footballers and rugby players.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

How down and out Madsen must be to be on the show?

Denise is an embarassment.
    Nicola is a hypocrite and a complete non entity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

Georgia will be gone on Wednesday bit of a disaster for her tbh she fared very poorly

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

adomino wrote: »
    pity frankie doesn't know about one of twins sex tape with a rapper

Link please :D

woodoo wrote: »
    Link please :D

i believe it's quite extreme, he's a little scumbag by the name of sam jones iii.

they've been talking about their boobs again, one of them asked her to take her top off... "i would if the cameras weren't here" lol didn't stop her showing the world last time. ulrika jonsson hit the nail on the head on her opinion regarding the twins. they're not above anyone in there as much as they'd like to think.

they're cold and calculating, the next to go after denise and nicola of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

They are used to an artificial environment and that came across tonight. The BB house isn't all that different from the playboy house.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Im just hoping the british voters arent buying into denise's crap. If it was the other way around and Michael was picking on Denise like that, people would be screaming Bully. Nat would do well to avoid getting dragged into it, could be her undoing. think Gareth has done really well in tonights episode, my fave to win for now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Davidson2k9

Does anyone else find it strange that Natalie is STILL the bookies favourite to win. I just think its fishy, i dont trust the whole reality tv/bookies since Ulrika feckin Johnson won CBB a few years ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

nah, nat was set up to go in as fave, sure she was given the opening secret task, a long running tactic of BB to get someone into publics good books immediately. Think, while all the other housemates were only starting to talk and get to know each other and show us any personality, we had already had a full episode of Natalie having to embarrass herself and play along with BB. she got a headstart, and has been reasonably quiet since. I cant see many in the house who'd nominate her either so i'd fancy her chances to win. But, this Denise/Michael thing, that could damage her also if she keeps on Denise's side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

zuroph wrote: »
    Im just hoping the british voters arent buying into denise's crap. If it was the other way around and Michael was picking on Denise like that, people would be screaming Bully. Nat would do well to avoid getting dragged into it, could be her undoing. think Gareth has done really well in tonights episode, my fave to win for now.

usually women can get away with bullying men in any enviroment and are labelled as strong minded women railing against mysogony but denise just comes across as pathetic and unhinged

I hated Frankie on X Factor mainly cause he couldnt sing but I am warming to him on CBB could he make the final perhaps?

Anyways Michael, Gareth and Kirk for the final for me please ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭coconut5

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Anyways Michael, Gareth and Kirk for the final for me please ;)

Kirk is awful, how can you like him?

coconut5 wrote: »
    Kirk is awful, how can you like him?

I can tolerate him more over the ladies perhaps if not Kirk then Romeo for the final

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭slowmoe

Does anyone else find it strange that Natalie is STILL the bookies favourite to win. I just think its fishy, i dont trust the whole reality tv/bookies since Ulrika feckin Johnson won CBB a few years ago.

I agree, i also think its fishy that when Georgia was telling the twins how upset she was over how Nicola made her feel that it was reported asGeorgia and the twins bitching, where as Nicola, Natalies and Denise's constant bitching and nastiness is reported as gossipping????

Kirk is a bit of a sleazebag.

Georgia prob needs to go for her own good.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭slowmoe

The poll on tellymix now on who you think will go tomorrow night is 50 % Georgia and 50% Michael!!!!

I'm really surprised that Michael was nominated so much due to the conflict he has with Denise, surely everyone can see its Denises being a drunken stalker that is causing the conflict and Michael is doing his best to run away from her?

Denise in the diary room yesterday reminded me of Andrew, remember some people won't get Andrew Stone....not everyone gets MEEEEEE

http://apps.facebook.com/celeb-bigbrother-uk/?ref=bookmarks&count=0&fb_source=bookmarks_apps&fb_bmpos=1_0
    Bb describes Denise as our lovable Denise. Denise has been anything but lovable!!!

slowmoe wrote: »
    http://apps.facebook.com/celeb-bigbrother-uk/?ref=bookmarks&count=0&fb_source=bookmarks_apps&fb_bmpos=1_0
    Bb describes Denise as our lovable Denise. Denise has been anything but lovable!!!

She's about as lovable as a dose of gout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭zxcvbnm12

could someone please tell me what time does it start and what channel is it on?

• Advertisement

zxcvbnm12 wrote: »

Channel 5 at 9 or 10 most nights. You'll need sky i think to tune in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭gtg60

zxcvbnm12 wrote: »

Channel 5 and it's usually on at 9 or 10pm, it's 10pm tonight.

thanks for that.i have sky digital and i know how to get channel 5.is there any way of saving channel 5 to an actual number or do i have to go through the 'services,other channels' procedure any time i want to watch itv or channel 5 for example

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭gtg60

You can do the 'Card Trick' if you have a Sky HD box.

Here's the original thread here

Basically with a UK Sky card you can add over a dozen UK channels that we don't get over here to your EPG and you are able to record and series link them, VERY handy for Big Brother fans like myself now that it's on Channel 5! Only works on (non Thomson) Sky HD boxes though.

Cards available here if you need one.

thanks for that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

whilst denises behaviour is objectionable, i do find her quite funny (unpopular opinion no.1).
    furthermore i think that michael madsen is a zero craic boring b*****d and i would HATE to be stuck in the same house as him (no.2).
    twins are hard ass b*****s: not nice at all, but sort of enthralling
    i agree with the previous poster re frankie: HATED him on xfactor, but warming to him now
    like gareth, definitely a genuine guy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

Gareth favourite to win- c'mon Alfie, very sound and down to earth bloke.

Georgia will definitely go tomorrow, delighted- great to look at but incredibly boring and bland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

i think natalie cassidy will win

that kirk guy does not give up , guess thats all you need with women , a brass neck and an unwillingless to take NO for an answer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

irishh_bob wrote: »
    i think natalie cassidy will win

that kirk guy does not give up , guess thats all you need with women , a brass neck and an unwillingless to take NO for an answer
    the papers are saying he got a kiss off her, im sure its her trying to stay in the house like her showmance with calum best .

• Advertisement

cloptrop wrote: »
    the papers are saying he got a kiss off her, im sure its her trying to stay in the house like her showmance with calum best .

i'm surprised she hasn't got close to romeo, another pr stunt.
    anyways kirks a prick, hope romeo kirks his head in.

Advertisement