Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indie Humble Bundle #4

Options
  • 13-12-2011 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Super Meat Boy, Bit Trip Runner, Shank, Jamestown, Night Sky HD and if you beat the average price (like 5 dollars) you get Cave Story and Gratuitous Space Battles.

Worth it!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Really ****ting these bad boys out!

Jamestown, by the way, is the finest PC Indie game in years.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Balls spent all my money on my O2 card a minute ago. Would really love Cave Story+ and Jamestown. Ah I'll wait until next week to get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Got it just for Cave Story, was almost gonna buy it last week! Lucky me, now I get loads of other great games!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Yeah I had my cursor hovering over Cave Story on Steam some time last week too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Bought! already have SMB and Bit.Trip from a steam sale but feck it, i've never been let down by the bundles before :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

You know whats funny?

It goes to RED CROSS, which made a lovely article about gamers being WAR CRIMINALS....

129171359352407358.jpg

First time i already had some of the games on steam, should i not get gift copies of the ones i already owned? :confused:

There's a disclaimer saying you can't underneath the key section on the site.

My copy of Jamestown didn't register (although downloaded the non-steam version just in case). And my previous copy has disappeared from my Steam library too! Annoying, as I wanted access to my cloud save.

Steam will not provide you with extra giftable copies of any bundle games you already own prior to redeeming your bundle key(s).
    I took that to mean i wouldn't get gift copies before redeeming it. oh well, can hardly complain for €4 :)

although still haven't got my email yet. never had this problem before. Got into the key page after being sent back from Paypal.

edit: nvm, email just came :) never had this delay before

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Ordered! Have wanted Shank, SMB and Gratuitous Space Battles for a while, Jamestown looks like a lot of fun and Cave Story has piqued my interest.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Cave Story is one of the best games you'll ever play. Definitely give it a go.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

It's a fantastic bundle. Sure it always is. But especially so this time.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Just played some Jamestown - LOVED it :D And it has local shared screen multiplayer which is pretty cool :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Awesome, I'm too poor to be buying full-priced games right now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Their new changes to the money customisation thing seems to be bugged, so just keep your eye on it when you're paying.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I have all the games but everythings going to a good cause, first to shout gets a Steam cd key for the games

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Enderman wrote: »
    I have all the games but everythings going to a good cause, first to shout gets a Steam cd key for the games

Shout!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Done!

Cave Story is pretty fantastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Enderman wrote: »
    Done!
    Cheers. Will pay it forward. :D

• Advertisement

SMB and Bit.Trip have appeared in my Steam inventory, so you do get gift copies it seems :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Ah man only seen this now, love it. Haven't actually played any of them so this bundle is excellent. Have been waiting to play Cave Story too!! :)

Picked up one for myself and another 2 for my nephew and a friend who is skint atm. Love that the money is going to a good cause!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

You know, since the games are DRM free you COULD actually let your nephew or friend download your copies...
    :pac:
    DON'T BAN ME RETRO, IT'S THE TRUTH!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    You know, since the games are DRM free you COULD actually let your nephew or friend download your copies...
    :pac:
    DON'T BAN ME RETRO, IT'S THE TRUTH!

Ah I know but now they can put them on their steam accounts, was happy to pay the money anyway!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭dloob

You know whats funny?

It goes to RED CROSS, which made a lovely article about gamers being WAR CRIMINALS....

That story got blown out of proportion a bit.
    The red cross confirmed that they are not investigating games for commiting war crimes and that to be guilty of a war crime you would need to commit a real life crime.
    link

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭Polar101

This is the first time the Humble Bundle hasn't got any games I already own.. so a very easy decision to buy it this time. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Seen this on Reddit, another bundle

http://www.getgamesgo.com/little-big-bunch

edit: and more
    http://www.indiegala.com/

Crosáidí wrote: »
    Seen this on Reddit, another bundle

http://www.getgamesgo.com/little-big-bunch

edit: and more
    http://www.indiegala.com/
    Anyone who's bought the little big bunch, do you get a steam key for the non-steamworks games? There's not a lot of info on the page there

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Grrr, I'd just bought Cave Story on Steam a couple weeks ago...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

RolandIRL wrote: »
    Anyone who's bought the little big bunch, do you get a steam key for the non-steamworks games? There's not a lot of info on the page there

Dont know, it's putting me off getting it aswell and i have frozen synapse too

Advertisement