Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Origin won't let me log in

Options
  • 13-12-2011 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭

Hey, just tried logging on to origin there and said my password was wrong....oooookay....I had it set to "remember me" and hadn't changed it or logged on on a different system so this is strange.

Then clicked on forgot password, another window popped op asking for email, ok, then when I submitted it said there was an error with their forgotten passwords server, as if it's usual no thang. Anyway I tried it a few times and it sent me the email eventually, put the code in to the next window and gave new password, licked submit and got the same error msg!! :mad:

Tried this about 20 times and no combination of any course of action will work, wtf!!!

Anyone else having problems?

p.s. I am in Germany and my wi-fi is poor, playable but poor.

Steam works fine

THis is REALLY annoying me as I was looking forward to a night of blowing isht up!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

Origin is down for maintenance apparently, most of us are having trouble, a lucky few managed to launch origin in offline mode but this seems to be down to luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

It's not a problem on your end. I've the same problem, as well as loads of other people. Frustrating!

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

Well I suppose it's better that I'm not the only one but seriously Origin,wtf! doing some maintenance on the day of a huge add on??? gowls can't manage is all!

It's been down since just after 5pm :eek:

I went playing Skyrim thinking it would be an hour or two, can't believe it's still not back.

On a normal day, grand....but the day the new maps launch :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Dazza

Origin just logged me in :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭omerin

still can't get in

Can't believe this...

Utter amateur BS from a steam wannabe:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

Try it now, guys. Looks like it is back for some people.

• Advertisement

in......yes bai!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

Stupid game wont recognise that I've already bought the expansion pack and redeemed the code. It does, however, inform me in battlelog that I now have access to the pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,956 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Ive signed up with origin but anytime I try to log into the battlelog, it says never accepts the log in details. Ive reset the password and it still wont work.
    Ive not been able to access the battlelog ever.
    Anybody have similar experiences or know of a solution :confused:

Advertisement