Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

These young scumbags

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Unavailable for Comment

prinz wrote: »
    They sound old enough to know better, no matter how rubbish their parents are.

If the parents are the sort of people who encourage this behaviour by either partaking in it or facilitating it then I don't see how there can be any hope for the child.

Children ape their parent's attitudes and their behaviour on how to interact with other people. It's how children learn. Unfortunately sometimes their teachers ensure all of their lessons are anything but salutary.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

JACINTA ..... TUPAC ,.......GET IN HERE ....YOUR FCUKIN DINNERS READY...

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭I-Shot-Jr

If only there was a law that severely diminished the amount of social welfare the parents could claim when their little darlings were caught being *****.

Johnny Jr smashes a window?

Less moolah for Johnny Sr to piss away at the bookies at the taxpayer's expense.

Problem = Sorted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Captain McDuck

They should be beaten to within an inch of their lives and the parents dole should be stopped.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Cian A wrote: »
    Going to the shop today I encountered these scumbags, only 8-10 years of age, who were causing trouble. They were waving a newspaper lit on fire at security guard at a Tesco entrance, they tried to break the lock on the bike next to mine(before I got them to fùck off) and then as I was leaving they set the base of a large tree on fire(which broke out into a large fire for a time, I'm assuming on dead leaves) but was dying out as I looked back.

It's truly disheartening to see such behaviour and especially at such a young age. I'm not sure who's to blame either for such anti-social behaviour.

Would such things occur in your areas, people of AH?

Bring back hitler he'd learn them !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭AstridBean

Skanger to me on the Luas today: "Did you just fart?" I didn't get embarrassed, just shook my head and smiled sweetly. He lost interest. Skangers prey on vulnerability.

AstridBean wrote: »
    Skanger to me on the Luas today: "Did you just fart?" I didn't get embarrassed, just shook my head and smiled sweetly. He lost interest. Skangers prey on vulnerability.

Shart ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭Amber Lamps

Plazaman wrote: »
    I think this 1971 ditty says it best : *(please replace spoiled with a scumbag)
    Oompa Loompa doompadee doo
    I've got another puzzle for you
    Oompa Loompa doompadee dee
    If you are wise you will listen to me
    Who do you blame when your kid is a brat
    Pampered and spoiled like a Siamese cat?
    Blaming the kids is a lion of shame
    You know exactly who's to blame:
    The mother and the father!
    Oompa Loompa doompadee dah
    If you're not spoiled* then you will go far
    You will live in happiness too
    Like the Oompa Loompa doompadee do

Yes I do think Siamese Cats** are Scumbags
    **Replace Siamese Cat With Cúnt

Pampered and a scumbag like a Cúnt? :confused: :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

Steven Levitt of the University of Chicago and John Donohue of Yale University revived discussion of this claim with their 2001 paper "The Impact of Legalized Abortion on Crime". Donohue and Levitt point to the fact that males aged 18 to 24 are most likely to commit crimes. Data indicates that crime in the United States started to decline in 1992. Donohue and Levitt suggest that the absence of unwanted aborted children, following legalization in 1973, led to a reduction in crime 18 years later, starting in 1992 and dropping sharply in 1995. These would have been the peak crime-committing years of the unborn children.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Impact_of_Legalized_Abortion_on_Crime

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

bad area =bad people?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭AstridBean

mattjack wrote: »
    Shart ?

But of course! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Strum

Shame and blame? Is this a good place to post this?

scumbag.jpg

SCUMBAG ALERT!

I am making people aware of this and the location so watch out folks.

This SCUMBAG (photo link) and another SCUMBAG (both aged 18) mugged my Son and his friend (both 15 yrs) with threat of being stabbed in Killiney DART Station last Friday night at around 9:00PM and stole their iPhones and Money.
    My Son and his Friend and harmless young pacifists and are still very traumatized by this ordeal. :|

These SCUMBAGS are from Ballybrack and are known to the Gardai, who at the moment cannot locate them for some reason??? and even if the Gardai find them, my Son and his friend would have to testify in Court, which out of fear of retaliation, they are not willing to do as they were threatened by said SCUMBAGS if they said anything to anybody they would both be "got"

In the most coincidental turn of events later the same night my Son noticed the same SCUMBAG in a friend of a friends of a friends photos on Facebook.
    This has been confirmed by the Gardai that it is one and the same SCUMBAG.
    They said if caught he "may" do a year in the Nick and probably out in 6 - 8 months if my son and friend testified against him, but obviously he and his friend are terrified to do this.

Most of you will know that Killiney DART Station is one of a few Stations heading Southside that you have no choice but to cross over the Bridge to get out of the Station, and these SCUMBAGS "Modus Operandi" works like this.

There is nobody working the Ticket office after 8:00PM, and the CCTV Cameras do not apparently cover the overhead crossing Bridge.
    Said SCUMBAGS hide on the Southside side of the track and when a "victim/s" goes/go up the steps of the Bridge one of them follows while the other jumps down and crosses the Tracks and comes up the steps on the other side, thus cutting you off on both sides at the top of the Bridge and then they rob you and run off.
    So be aware folks and if you see this SCUMBAG please contact the Gardai in Shankill station at 01-6665900 and let them know if you spot him because they are looking for him in connection with other "matters" that he "may" go to prison for, so maybe there "may" be some payback for him by posting this.

Just letting you know. Take care.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

If your looking to take legal action you shouldn't post that story up on Boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭books4sale

I thought there was some form of tracking devices on Iphones if they were stolen. Is that correct?

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭AeoNGriM

I used to light fires all the time, sounds like its just boys being boys. Nothings changed they arent getting worse you where probably a crap kid who did what he was told and your just jealous you didnt have the crack.

Since when is lighting fires and threatening people with it part of a fondly remembered youth? Maybe if you spent less time being a little scummer you might have a slightly better grasp of basic grammar and punctuation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 447 ✭✭gerarda

JACINTA ..... TUPAC ,.......GET IN HERE ....YOUR FCUKIN DINNERS READY...

I have a better one:

Dolce!!....Gabana!!... Get bleedin back here and eat your bleedin burgor!!!!!

(Overheard in the food court one Saturday in Liffey Valley SC)

Sindri wrote: »
    If your looking to take legal action you shouldn't post that story up on Boards.

I'm not. Like I said my Son is too scared to say anything but the Gardai are looking for that guy for other things.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭teddansonswig

in defense of these tesco kids, there is nothing else to do in dublin.
    everything social revolves around the pub, where kids obviously aren't welcome.
    provide centers/sports halls/ evening time activities for kids in disadvantaged areas and there will be less (obviously not none) of this.

the mayor of london closed down something like 10 community youth centers in the months preceding the riots this summer.

in defense of these tesco kids, there is nothing else to do in dublin.
    everything social revolves around the pub, where kids obviously aren't welcome.
    provide centers/sports halls/ evening time activities for kids in disadvantaged areas and there will be less (obviously not none) of this.

the mayor of london closed down something like 10 community youth centers in the months preceding the riots this summer.

That's a standard excuse that's regularly rolled out, my own family and my wife's family come from some of the most so called "disadvantaged" area's in Dublin.Both these area's have every sort of amenity available to the football,GAA, scouts swimming pools etc and believe it or Dublin has the most amateur footballs per capita in Europe .I work and volunteer for a city charity and the amount of times that excuse is used is incredible.
    I grew in Dublin , played soccer and GAA,fished ,joined athletics clubs .. I tried everything a child should .... but always with the encouragement of a parent.
    These facilities and lots more are there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭teddansonswig

That's a standard excuse that's regularly rolled out, my own family and my wife's family come from some of the most so called "disadvantaged" area's in Dublin.Both these area's have every sort of amenity available to the football,GAA, scouts swimming pools etc and believe it or Dublin has the most amateur footballs per capita in Europe .I work and volunteer for a city charity and the amount of times that excuse is used is incredible.
    I grew in Dublin , played soccer and GAA,fished ,joined athletics clubs .. I tried everything a child should .... but always with the encouragement of a parent.

i dont disagree.
    i was trying to avoid pointing the finger at alcohol, but.... monkey see monkey do.
    but theres more to communities than sports, were not all athletes. these kids dont want/aren't allowed hang out at home, its obviously the streets/fires/tesco for them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,011 ✭✭✭uch

Yep it's just the encouragment of a Parent isn't

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Voodoo_rasher

J K wrote: »
    You know what I blame this on the break down of?
    ..Society.

and who arguably was involved in causing this breakdown?

How about that neo-liberal cvnt some years back whose finance budget Individualised (Income) Tax

which encouraged less child-rearing by biological parent(s), forcing Both of

them to work!

It has atomised society

gerarda wrote: »
    I have a better one:

Dolce!!....Gabana!!... Get bleedin back here and eat your bleedin burgor!!!!!

(Overheard in the food court one Saturday in Liffey Valley SC)

Is 'Jacinta' the new 'Sharon' of the future? 'Ja-ceen-taaah!'

i dont disagree.
    i was trying to avoid pointing the finger at alcohol, but.... monkey see monkey do.
    but theres more to communities than sports, were not all athletes. these kids dont want/aren't allowed hang out at home, its obviously the streets/fires/tesco for them.

of course theres more than sports, just a general example

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Strum wrote: »
    I'm not. Like I said my Son is too scared to say anything but the Gardai are looking for that guy for other things.

And he will keep doing it while people are too scared to do anything. He is in and out of the chipper in Ballybrack most days and likes to spend his nights during the summer drinking on Killiney beach. Or just wait outside the post office on Dole day in the village.

And he will keep doing it while people are too scared to do anything. He is in and out of the chipper in Ballybrack most days and likes to spend his nights during the summer drinking on Killiney beach. Or just wait outside the post office on Dole day in the village.

Thank you for that. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭amacca

You need a license to have a dog yet you don't need a license to have kids.It might help control the scumbag population if people get prosecuted for continuing to pop out kid's that they can't or couldn't be bothered to control.

nah just dont incentivize them to have kids...and if the kids they do have commit crime either punish the kids severely if they are old enough or withdraw payments from the adults (if they are in receipt of payments)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭Rocky_Dennis

alproctor wrote: »
    little cnuts

i blame the parents

:)

I blame the parents too, trying to discipline the kids by talking to them or taking away privileges, if they had given their kids a good slapping when they were being bold, they wouldn't be going around lighting fires at 10 years of age, slapping is the only answer to disciplining kids :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Rolli

Nothing like that happens around where I live. Its pretty quiet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement