Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Javascript certifications

Options
  • 13-12-2011 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭

Over the course of the last year, I've been slowly learning Javascript though my daily work. Now I'd like to prove it to my employer, put it on my skills list, have it pop up on my annual objectives, and all that nonsense. In my mind, the most fool-proof way is certification - which my employer will pay for.

Problem is, I haven't been able to find any decent ones. In particular, a lot of my work relates to server-side Javascript, which is different in that it uses a lot more internal modelling and structure, and a lot less hacking about with the browser DOM - but there don't seem to be many straight-up JS language certifications out there.

Any suggestions?

Advertisement