Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surfers watch

Options
  • 14-12-2011 1:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, I'm wondering does anyone know where I could buy a good quality watch for surfing in the city. I've been recommended Nixon watches they have tide display and 200m depth resistance. So any suppliers of them or anyone else's recommendations would be great thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Steba

I got a Gshock about 3 years back, been surfing with it since and its perfectly fine! I've no specific specs, but its a reliable brand!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Tubes on Cook St. or Incide on bridge street are your best bets. Incide is probably better for surfing gear etc and they have cheaper prices than Tubes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

You might also get something in Matthews on Lavitts Quay.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 crissie

Thanks for everyones help I found a mint Nixon watch on Blackleaf.com. They were so great helped me get the watch before Christmas! Great prices too:)

Advertisement