Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

corkman new to carlow

Options
  • 14-12-2011 3:30am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 74 ✭✭

hi all corkman new to carlow trying to meet some new people in the carlow area.just friendship.thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Hi Matin, welcome to Carlow
    Probably the best way to meet new people in any area is to join a club or society of some sort. What interests have you and I am sure some of the regulars here can suggest something.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 74 ✭✭matin

what clubs are there in the town/mostly music interests and snookerany walking clubs in the area?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

maybe it's time for another Carlow beers? been a long long time since we had one

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭tom traubert

matin wrote: »
    what clubs are there in the town/mostly music interests and snookerany walking clubs in the area?

I know a few people involved in Tullow Mountaineering Club and their membership is drawn from a wide area including Carlow town. I'd be involved myself if it weren't for small children and shift work.

Scroll down on the attached link for contact details. They cater for beginners and novices as well as more experienced walkers / climbers.

http://www.mountaineering.ie/nearestclub/viewdetails.asp?catID=4

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭bogof

Welcome to Carlow Matin . I'm sure you'll make lots of friends here before long.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 74 ✭✭matin

thanks a million

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

welcome to the area, ya langer!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Plenty of us around:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

Welcome to Carlow Martin - my suggestion is Join Escape Gym plenty of friendly clientele & different classes available. going for our Xmas party Wednes nite if ya want to join us _
    Were starting in Lotus Chinese restaurant @ 8 its important to get the feed before the session :)http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001187942196

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭bogof

I'll be lookin out for yez around de town. Have a great night.

• Advertisement
Advertisement