Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DJ Hire in north wexford

Options
  • 14-12-2011 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Do any of you know of anybody who does DJing for a reasonable price? I need one for a 21st in January, I did ask a couple of people but I would rather not pay what they were asking for a couple of hours work

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

How much were they asking? It's not a couple of hours work in the traditional sense of the word(s).

He has to provide all the gear and all the music (transport to and from the venue). Usually play from 9:30 - 12:30. That's 3 hours not including the setting up and setting down.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭jamesozzie

The venue is all setup, all they need to bring is a laptop with some music, its a 21st. I was quoted quiet a high price from somebody local also and for 3 hours work I think its far too high

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

But you ain't gonna tell us.

I'll just turn up with a laptop for 100 quid. You'll all have to huddle close to it though cause the speakers on it aren't up to much.

Right so, as long as the speakers (which are already in there) work fine we have a deal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭alanclarke1975

What about a microphone for doing the speech? The 21 kisses - the general banter?

Can you cue up tracks on yer laptop while its playing a track to the amplified speakers?

Are there lights in the venue?

BTW - I will do it of 99.99 ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 convoymusic

i'll do it for 80 quid, i have decks, laptop, hard drive and thousands of cds and tracks.
    been djing for 5 years.
    also have a microphone

PM sent, thanks!

Advertisement