Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Petty - Dublin Date

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭MollyZ

I googled;

Tom Petty O2 Presale.ie

Clicked on the third link that appeared in search results and managed to get through and buy tickets.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!:D

I did this and got through, got my tickets.

shaneob86 wrote: »
    There will be plenty left for the proper sale tomorrow. Get on at 9 and refresh like hell!

I know, and I kept telling myself that, but I've been waiting so long for this, and never thought it would happen that I managed to work myself into a right state. :)

But all worked out okay, have my tickets booked after a very stressful hour. :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 f10yd

i no how u feel MollyZ been waiting years for this. I think im gonna have a stressfull day tho, and night!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

MollyZ wrote: »
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!:D

I did this and got through, got my tickets.

Yep same here! Was getting the page cannot be displayed error for 45 mins then BAM this link worked first time! Two stated row A tickets on there way to me!

Woohoo! xmas3.gif

f10yd wrote: »
    i no how u feel MollyZ been waiting years for this. I think im gonna have a stressfull day tho, and night!

I feel for you. Will keep my fingers crossed for you in the morning. I'm sure it'll be fine. Hopefully tomorrow morning will go more smoothly than the presale!

• Advertisement

Ok just to let everyone know the facebook presale isnt happening, got a message saying this.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

Ok just to let everyone know the facebook presale isnt happening, got a message saying this.

Do you want a code for 02 presale, standing only AFAIK.

thanks rednik i tried to use the password but said 'not in our system' thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭imtired999

thanks rednik i tried to use the password but said 'not in our system' thanks anyway

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

I've PMd you a spare code give it a go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Think they are case sensitive, I got an error first time round then entered all upper case and that worked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 maryni

I'm desperate for a code, anyone??? Please x

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Pat Carty

if anyone has a code, I'd be very grateful

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

Codes are case sensative, guys if ye know someone with an o2 fone, get them to text tom to 51020 and they'll get a code for you. easy peasy.

OK I got called away to do some work.. sucks. Big thank you for the codes, Iv managed to get 4 standing. Need to buy 1 more though so hopefully ill get it in the morning, trying to please everyone is soo hard, some mates want seated, some want standing some aargghh, anyways my ticket is bought and i will be seeing the legend in person thanks to you the great people here.

update.. got the 5th ticket. good luck to everyone getting tickets in the morning. Make sure your on at 9.00 and keep refreshing the page. These tickets will sell out super fast because of Tom not announcing any UK shows (apart from Isle of Wight) there will be loads of people looking to come to dublin for it. May the force be with you. lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 nodmeister

Also luckily got tix thanks to this helpful thread. I got 2 standing and I'm looking for 2 seated so will see what I can get in the morning. Otherwise, if anyone is looking to swap then let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Minty26

It's not over yet! I tried unsuccessfully all morning but finally got through on the O2 blueroom site (ask an O2 customer to send a text to get the presale code).
    Anyone know how to get Cork presales? Can't figure that one out.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭gernon

Same here eventualy took 2 standing but due to wife's health issues would love 2 seats if anyone wanted a swap. I would pay the price difference too of course. Thanks gernon

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭SB-08

Just tried and no seating left at all which I am very surprised at.:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 robbielandsman

Argh, i'm not in Republic so can't get a code. Willing send someone £20 via paypal for a working code!! lol :-)

There will be more seating tickets available tomorrow morning. just be on at 9.00 and be quick. You should have no problem selling your standing tickets on ebay I think.

The Cork presale is fan club members only. You need a paid member account as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭musicmania

Just after booking 2 standing as I was working this morning and forgot to bring my code but seems that was a good thing after reading all the issues other people had. Looking forward to this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Any of you guys need a code? Was gonna go but wasnt impressed with the o2 seating at Imelda May on Saturday night. Im 6'2 tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jradesquire

I would love a code if you have one? really want tickets for my girlfriends birthday. email is jradesquire@hotmail.com

thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭cassette50

Very surprising that this show has not sold out.

There are still standing and seated tickets available.

yeah very surprising indeed. Everyone must be skint, or it hasnt been advertised yet. I am pretty confident it will sell out soon though.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭musicmania

Now I think of it I only heard about this on Facebook on the MCD page and Ticketmaster page. I haven't heard or seen any adverts for it. In contrast the Bruce Springsteen gigs were heavily advertised before the tickets went on sale. However I think the main factor here is timing and people just don't have the money Christmas week so I'd say it will sell out in the new year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

i only found out through nova, havent read a paper today is there an ad in that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭shaneob86

I heard about it through an ad on Radio 1

Advertisement