Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom pole falling down

Options
  • 14-12-2011 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

As a non eircom customer I failed miserably to get a phone number or email address to contact eircom!! :D

One of your telephone poles are subsiding/collapsing in my area and its only a matter of time before it falls onto the road.

If you send me a PM I can show you the pole on google maps..

Cheers,
    T.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Tazio wrote: »
    As a non eircom customer I failed miserably to get a phone number or email address to contact eircom!! :D

One of your telephone poles are subsiding/collapsing in my area and its only a matter of time before it falls onto the road.

If you send me a PM I can show you the pole on google maps..

Cheers,
    T.

Hi Tazio,

If you DM me with the link & area that the pole is in. Also if you could sent on your name & lamdline telephone number (if you have one) to use as a reference point.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Tazio

PM sent Mark... along with Google maps streetview of the pole in question.

Best of luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Tazio wrote: »
    PM sent Mark... along with Google maps streetview of the pole in question.

Best of luck!

Hi Tazio,

I got your PM thanks, I will look into it and get back to you.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement