Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OSCAR WILDE

Options
  • 14-12-2011 11:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭

Doing a thesis on Oscar Wilde.. a bit lost to say the least anyone got a good topics to use e.g. religion in wildes literature or duality?

Any and all help welcome and grateful for!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭MarchDub

fearbainne wrote: »
    Doing a thesis on Oscar Wilde.. a bit lost to say the least anyone got a good topics to use e.g. religion in wildes literature or duality?

Any and all help welcome and grateful for!!

Could you possibly expand on what your thoughts are re 'religion' and Wilde? His writings are full of references to Christ and 'Christ like' figures such as in The Selfish Giant - but also including his letters and De Profundis.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭etcetc

Hi fearbainne

Just came across your post, what did you end up doing?

At the moment I am delving into oscars dalliances with the Masonic order when he was in oxford and when I was reading into I was thinking to myself this would make a good thesis for someone

Advertisement