Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Earth - new album Feb, Irish gig March!

Options
  • 14-12-2011 11:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭

Angels of darkness 2, to be released on Valentine's Day I believe and live in Button Factory Dublin Mon March 5th. Got my ticket yesterday can't wait!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭ifumust82

Ah good old Earth........I remember listening to Earth 2 and thinking to myself - this is end of the world music......but strangely enough I didn't turn it off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

Fair enough but their last 4 albums are completely different and sound like the desert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

Good gig last night in the button Factory.
    Thought Mount Eerie was fantastic, bought his CD and it sounds great, and the opener O Paon decent.
    Earth came saw and conquered in their own unrushed way. Great to hear Tallahassee and Harvey. Also played alot of the new album along with Bees made honey and Descent to the Zenith from other records.
    Anyone else there?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭mrblondecutsear

Yeah I was there last night and as usual they never disappoint! Thought the new rework of tallahassee was amazing. Would have loved a track or two from hibernaculum to be played but other than that it was a great gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

I got my hands on an O Paon album having seen her play support, I thought she was great, really enjoying it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement