Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Republican Social Club

• 14-12-2011 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey guys,
    I'm a proud republican and want to see a unified Ireland. I'm just wondering if there are likeminded individuals in Limerick and if they would like to form a sort of social club?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Soulcrew09

Have budget cut reduced Henry Streets undercover ops to this?

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭frank gallagher

Soulcrew09 wrote: »
    Have budget cut reduced Henry Streets undercover ops to this?

Terrible undercover skills if so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

what did you expect from the keystones, brillance ?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Given the way the word has been hijacked and abused, I'd reckon you might need to clarify what "like minded individuals" involved.

A chemist is, after all, a "drug dealer", but no-one would feel wary about a chemist organisation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    Given the way the word has been hijacked and abused, I'd reckon you might need to clarify what "like minded individuals" involved.

A chemist is, after all, a "drug dealer", but no-one would feel wary about a chemist organisation.

I think your answer lies in the phrase from the op "I'd like to see a unified Ireland".

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 963 ✭✭✭NinjaK

Your unlikely to find many on boards op, its mostly nerdy kids who hate that sort of thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

NinjaK wrote: »
    Your unlikely to find many on boards op, its mostly nerdy kids who hate that sort of thing.

Yeah in after hours maybe, limerick forum has a very mature group of people contributing........who generally dislike that kind of thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

source wrote: »
    I think your answer lies in the phrase from the op "I'd like to see a unified Ireland".

Or in his reply to another post: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=76002658&postcount=14

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

I think we are done here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement