Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Ferries 10% Discount

Options
  • 14-12-2011 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭

BOOK your trip to Britain BEFORE 15 DEC with Irish Ferries and get 10% off any sailing, any time, until JAN 2013.

That’s right, 10 % off off when you book from this email. You will see your discount applied in the booking process.

And why not extend the gift to one and all by forwarding this email to a friend so they can grab an extra treat this Christmas too!

Code: IBD5X5M11

Peter

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭donalg1

Peadar06 wrote: »
    BOOK your trip to Britain BEFORE 15 DEC with Irish Ferries and get 10% off any sailing, any time, until JAN 2013.

That’s right, 10 % off off when you book from this email. You will see your discount applied in the booking process.

And why not extend the gift to one and all by forwarding this email to a friend so they can grab an extra treat this Christmas too!

Code: IBD5X5M11

Peter

Does anyone know if they are planning any similiar sales in the near future for trips to France?

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭pcasso

Does anyone have a current discount code for Irish Ferries for a sailing date in July travelling Dublin to Holyhead?
    Thanks in advance and apologies for bumping an old thread

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

pcasso wrote: »
    Does anyone have a current discount code for Irish Ferries for a sailing date in July travelling Dublin to Holyhead?

i dont have any codes but if you have tesco clubcard points you can change for clubcard deals to use with irish ferries at 4 times the value. hope thats some help

• Registered Users Posts: 11,925 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

pcasso wrote: »

Discount codes for Irish Ferries are rarer than rocking horse shit!!

Stena on the other hand.......;)

Thanks for the replies.
    Looks like I will have too pay top whack.

• Advertisement

Sorry to bump the thread but I have received an email to say that children go free on all Irish Ferry Irish Sea sailings for 2012 booked before March 31st.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 homestyle

Would anyone know if any of these companies are going to have a summer sale or offer promotional codes. Have to travel to england end of July with car and two kids.Thanks in advance. Money is tight so every little helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭paddydriver

We were away with Stenaline last week for a package to one of the Haven holiday parks. I booked it over the phone and said I was with Axa (Maybe Allianz:confused:) and got 10% off. Girl said I needed to get them my policy number confirmed back to her - never did, but still got discount.

Paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭acalmenvoy

We were away with Stenaline last week for a package to one of the Haven holiday parks. I booked it over the phone and said I was with Axa (Maybe Allianz:confused:) and got 10% off. Girl said I needed to get them my policy number confirmed back to her - never did, but still got discount.

Paddy

It's Axa, use this link...
    http://www.stenaline.ie/axaplus

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭hous

yep... deffo AXA, used this previously

• Advertisement

thanks for replies. Anyone think they might have a summer sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

homestyle wrote: »
    Would anyone know if any of these companies are going to have a summer sale or offer promotional codes. Have to travel to england end of July with car and two kids.Thanks in advance. Money is tight so every little helps.

Hmm, Olympics + peak season, not the normal profile for a sale.

Thanks for all your replies.Will have to live in hope.

Advertisement