Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallafornia - Making The Rest Of Us Feel Better?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Is this from that sh!t show Republic of Telly? A cr*p show commenting on a cr*p show? YO DAWG!

Ok, scrap that. I lost my sh!t when yer man goes "Judging by her, I'd say 'tayto bag'." and then going "What the f*ck!" at the til total. Brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

These guys get paid to star in this TV show , I pity the braindead morons that actually watch it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

I hope they do a funny synopsis of every episode, it might actually be worth watching these on youtube when it comes out.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    I hope they do a funny synopsis of every episode, it might actually be worth watching these on youtube when it comes out.

Yea, who wants to be out partying and RIDING!

I want to be at home with my BF commenting on it.

It's hard to work out who the biggest idiots are.

ntlbell wrote: »
    Yea, who wants to be out partying and RIDING!

I want to be at home with my BF commenting on it.

It's hard to work out who the biggest idiots are.

The people who watch it, giving it the ratings it doesn't deserve perchance? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

chin_grin wrote: »
    The people who watch it, giving it the ratings it doesn't deserve perchance? :pac:
    A person from Tallaght speaks!

A person from Tallaght speaks!

:confused:

I'm not from Tallaght. Just worked in the area for some time.............cleaning up the streets...........a reign (rain) is coming......(also had relations there.........long since moved out now!).

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

chin_grin wrote: »
    :confused:

I'm not from Tallaght. Just worked in the area for some time.............cleaning up the streets...........a reign (rain) is coming......(also had relations there.........long since moved out now!).

B.........Batman?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

Had an ex in Tallaght a few years back, must say don't recall the pikeys being this knobbish... thankfully that relationship is long finished and there's still hope for my soul :pac:

Thank Christ I don't have a telly....

Duggy747 wrote: »
    B.........Batman?

DAMMIT! Not agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain!

• Advertisement
Advertisement