If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

panasonic plasma and bluray player

Options
  • 14-12-2011 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

After much (far too much) deliberation I've settled on buying the Panasonic TXP42G30 you have on your UK website for 570 (which appeared as in store only yesterday briefly scaring me!).

Could you give me a total price for the tv, the Panasonic DMPBD75 blu-ray player and 3 hdmi cables including postage to Dublin before I pull the trigger?

many thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

After much (far too much) deliberation I've settled on buying the Panasonic TXP42G30 you have on your UK website for 570 (which appeared as in store only yesterday briefly scaring me!).

Could you give me a total price for the tv, the Panasonic DMPBD75 blu-ray player and 3 hdmi cables including postage to Dublin before I pull the trigger?

many thanks.

Omni,

I know I have replied on a separate thread but here's the expanded version:

Panasonic TXP42G30 at £569.95 - http://www.richersounds.com/product/.../pana-txp42g30

Panasonic BD75 Blu-ray DVD - £79.95

Cambridge Audio 300 HDMI 1.5 (decent quality without going overboard!) £29.95 each

Delivery to DuBerlin for the system(used to be Dublin - but now morphing into Berlin to keep the EU happy): £40

Total - £764.75
    Call it £760...

As discussed previously guys this is a UK spec TV and isn't Saorview certified ( just so ya know in advance )

Keep me posted (Nice system by the way!),

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.