Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Problem Family" Vs "Ignorant People"

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭sinsin

I am being flippant and am not directly referring to this family.
    I have seen 15 similar cases.
    The others were extremely low IQ along with assorted psychiatric,emotional problem.
    Neighboring hoses were seen as lucky dips etc.
    but when the Jungle Juice meets the speed alongside a long weekend with a full moon.
    Assume emergency position.
    I once saw 4 squad cars,an ambulance and fire tender try to catch a 20 year old stark naked howling on a roof.Not a window unbroken.
    Welcome to Carlow.
    Everyone hear could list one location to avoid on a Bank Holiday Weekend.
    For years they used to drive into the Barrow at Montgomery St and dance on the car roof or sit and smoke and refuse help.
    Full Moons.
    The drug seizures should help.:rolleyes:

Owryan wrote: »
    they ve been moved into a house near st clares church, hopefully our local reps will make themselves available to listen to the concerns of people living in graigue
    Who is there now Murnane,Hurley.....who replaced Alcock?
    They can do nothing Health Board can do what they like.
    People are too stupid to cross the road,,Nanny State and all that.

Did you say Graigue was gone rough!!!!
    Their will be a contract out on you.

Graige CULLEN is spoken using the same emphasis as Paisley when saying,LONDON dry or NORDREN irn.

This is important if you want to survive.

Never criticize it,
    Carlow is effin CARLAH

Carlovians are referred to fondly as CARLAH CNUTS,

Please remember never to say I saw a good few Africans crossing the bridge, Murder.

I must confess to being the cause of this misunderstanding by Congratulating about 10 leading BIRKS (Traditional Name used by Carlovians for residents of CARLOWEGRAIGUE)

Correct name until UDI was declared about 1932
    on their prospects in Laois SFC about 2002.

They were very touched by my support after being told for years that they were renegde,traiters /rats/ the usual Carlow/Graigue cultural exchange Governey lick arses etc mini riots in Kennedy St'

As I left I shouted through Bradleys that about eighty African males were counted retuning from Carlow to visit their Graigue girlfriends and that within twenty years they wound have some decent footballers.

I may have suggested changing the Clubs name to the Nairobi Crows.It is still a sensitive subject because of the surge in the Graigue/Nigeria birthrate in 2003,
    There have been several vicious verbal attacks made on me but I will persevere NO SURRENDER,

GRAIGUE belongs to CARLAH.

BIRKS Feck back to Killeshin.

Remember 44! The road to sweet ATHY.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Dboy85

sinsin wrote: »
    Who is there now Murnane,Hurley.....who replaced Alcock?
    They can do nothing Health Board can do what they like.
    People are too stupid to cross the road,,Nanny State and all that.

Did you say Graigue was gone rough!!!!
    Their will be a contract out on you.

Graige CULLEN is spoken using the same emphasis as Paisley when saying,LONDON dry or NORDREN irn.

Never criticize it,
    Carlow is effin CARLAH

Carlovians are referred to fondly as CARLAH CNUTS,

Please remember never to say I saw a good few Africans crossing the bridge, Murder.

I must confess to being the cause of this misunderstanding by Congratulating about 10 leading BIRKS (Traditional Name used by Carlovians for residents of CARLOWEGRAIGUE)

Correct name until UDI was declared about 1932
    on their prospects in Laois SFC about 2002.

They were very touched by my support after being told for years that they were renegde,traiters /rats/ the usual Carlow/Graigue cultural exchange Governey lick arses etc mini riots in Kennedy St'

As I left I shouted through Bradleys that about eighty African males were counted retuning from Carlow to visit their Graigue girlfriends and that within twenty years they wound have some decent footballers.

I may have suggested changing the Clubs name to the Nairobi Crows.It is still a sensitive subject because of the surge in the Graigue/Nigeria birthrate in 2003,
    There have been several vicious verbal attacks made on me but I will persevere NO SURRENDER,

GRAIGUE belongs to CARLAH.

BIRKS Feck back to Killeshin.

Remember 44! The road to sweet ATHY.

I never read as much sh1te in my life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Dboy85 wrote: »
    I never read as much sh1te in my life.

you read it ???????????

so much crap it made my eyes water

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

I couldnt even understand it.

• Advertisement

Owryan wrote: »
    you read it ???????????

so much crap it made my eyes water
    That is life in the border area.
    Years of drink and slobbber you don't know the half of it.

Dail seats were decided over that shytte.
    There were ritual boxing matches for sixty years where a Carlow man would not come below the Market Cross or Graigue man above it.

Governeys employed all of Graigue,in Corcorans and The Boot Factory,Olivers.Barrow Mills. and throw in Watty Kehoes.

Carlow had a Berlin Wall through it over football.:o

Ask some auld lad.

:D:D:D
    I knew it would wreck your heads.
    There is worse!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

They should link their social welfare payments to good behaviour.

If they don't behave themselves, cut them off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

@sinsin Can i ask what you mean by
    when the Jungle Juice meets the speed

Is there a distinct racist trend to your gibberish?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

foggy_lad wrote: »
    I wouldn't believe any stories anyway because Carlow people are awful gossips and you don't know who is telling the truth or who has started off any rumors (probably those with an interest in the story).

lol

compared to which other county?

there are gossips everywhere!

there are gossips everywhere!

Isn't that why we're here :) Seriously though they weren't bad enough to warrant their own thread here or even to be afraid of. Anyone that says otherwise undoubtedly hasn't a clue about them and shouldn't be commenting in the first place. Don't believe all the sh1te in the nationalist, it's written by people so bored of their job that they blow anything remotely anti social completely out of proportion. Making them out to be the next Manson family serves nobody any good and does nothing only promote fear in the area they live in.

• Advertisement

:pac: I can hear Eminem playing in the background.

Seriously dude, this isn't the movies. Carlow is a nice place to live. By the chav sh1te you're spouting I suggest a lifestyle change. Lay down da' "gangsta" life and get a job and probably move out of your mams house.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

Garbage of the highest order.

Reported

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

we don't like your kind round 'ere!!!! mentality. Stupid boggers.

we don't like your kind round 'ere!!!! mentality. Stupid boggers.

Unless you can lift bales of hay for a monkey's salary.

Advertisement