Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PSN Maintenance 15/12/11. Sign in before 4pm GMT.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Alot of maintainence these days, wonder what there at?.. Probably nothing..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,421 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Alot of maintainence these days, wonder what there at?.. Probably nothing..

My guess is they are preparing for the post xmas online rush with new consoles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

When i saw it i was about to say the same as the previous poster. There does seem to be an awful lot of downtime. Particularily when you consider how long it was down for when they had security breach earlier in the year. This is the 4th "down for maintenance" period since.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Yeah maybe it's that, or preparations for Vita... As they now have PS Vita System Application folder on PS3 now... Don't know what it's for though just seen after last update..

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Plascebo

Wonder how many PS3's, especially the older 40 and 60gb models will mysteriously stop working after these updates??

• Advertisement
Advertisement