Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for web developers

Options
  • 14-12-2011 6:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi!

We're a not-for-profit organisation organising an international film festival in April 2012 in Dublin and we need website developers on board. We hope to reach tens of thousands of people worldwide with our video cast and supporting material on the website so that's why we'd probably need a few people to do this.

You'd need to be based in Dublin. Also this is the inaugural festival and we don't work for pay and I cannot offer one at the moment but with our sponsors involved the marketing campaign will have a very wide reach and it would definitely be something to have in your portfolio.

Get in touch with me if you're interested and I can tell you more about the project.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

Post a spec.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭COYW

Hi,

I would be interested in putting in some personal time on something like this. Can you post some more details of the work entailed and the technologies involved?

Advertisement