Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chivers Cranberry Sauce!! where can i find this in dublin!

Options
  • 14-12-2011 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭

hi all, so ive looked in tessco and superquinn and dunnes and cant find any Chivers Cranberry Sauce - and yes it has to be chivers its the only one i like.... xmas is getting closer and i would really be happy if someone could tell me if they know where i could pick up a few jars of it :D
    know this is a odd request but its xmas!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

I know just what you mean, nothing else compares. No idea where to get it anymore but thought I'd let ya know that afar trying loads of brands which were super sour (esp Ballymaloe) I found the craberry sauce from M&S to be similar and my new replacement.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

I went to a Dunnes yesterday and they had shelves of the stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,045 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

I know just what you mean, nothing else compares. No idea where to get it anymore but thought I'd let ya know that afar trying loads of brands which were super sour (esp Ballymaloe) I found the craberry sauce from M&S to be similar and my new replacement.

Well the OP has obviously tasted every cranberry sauce on the market, so no substitutes!

Advertisement