Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Cameraphone tips?

Options
  • 14-12-2011 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Can anyone give me some tips on what phone I can get for my gf for Christmas?
    What features are important to you in a phone? (i.e. camera, gps, FM radio, Stereo Bluetooth)
    Aside from the usual call/text features; the phone 100% needs to have a good camera. That's the most important aspect of all. Xenon flash if possible, otherwise just good all-round performance in all lighting conditions.
    Form factor - i.e. touchscreen, slider, flip phone, etc.
    Doesn't really matter!
    Internet - is 3G/mobile internet important, or WiFi/EDGE
    Not necessary.
    Operator - have you an operator preference
    She's currently O2, but again, for the right phone, I can get it unlocked.
    Pre-pay/Bill-pay/SIM-Free - have you a preference for either
    Doesn't matter; as above, she's already an O2 customer.
    Price range
    Also open to discussion! :p
    I'm happy with most prices; but not a new iPhone 4s!! (€600 or so, right?)

Let's say...an absolute max of 300.

Thanks a million in advance for any ideas you can help me out with!

(p.s. also, for comparison, she's currently got a S.E. C905, which, even though it's almost 3 years old; still has an awesome 8mp camera on it.)

(p.p.s. I've got a Nokia N8, and although she was impressed by the camera on that; she , in her own words, has said that she probably wouldn't use 99% of the features on it.)

Advertisement