Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a Leatherman Light or Knife

• 14-12-2011 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭

Hey all

I'm looking for a Leatherman Knife or Light...Not a multi-tool

Does anyone know where I'd get one in limerick and maybe give me a price range

Cheers in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭sineadgalway

Radar sports in Foxes Bow are pretty good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 395 ✭✭bazkennedy

Radar, Foxes Bow
    Emerald Alpine, U. Roches St
    River Deep Mountain High, Patrick's St
    Army Surplus Store, lwr Cecil St

Also the fishing shop in the milk market (can't think of its name)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

You could also try the tobacconist there on Wickham Street. He may have something that you're looking for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

amazon.com for peanuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭busyliving

Firstly cheers for the feedback,
    Radar sports in Foxes Bow are pretty good

No Leatherman Knifes...only Multitools

Only knifes they had, where the Swiss army blades ones which isn't what i'm looking for
    bazkennedy wrote: »
    Radar, Foxes Bow
    Emerald Alpine, U. Roches St
    River Deep Mountain High, Patrick's St
    Army Surplus Store, lwr Cecil St

Also the fishing shop in the milk market (can't think of its name)

Tried Radar, Foxes Bow & Emerald Alpine again...No Leatherman Knifes...only Multitools

Only knifes they had, where the Swiss army blades ones which isn't what i'm looking for

Although will check the surplus store tomorrow
    flutered wrote: »
    amazon.com for peanuts.

Need it for Xmas eve, unlikely to get it in time

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

busyliving wrote: »
    Firstly cheers for the feedback,

No Leatherman Knifes...only Multitools

Tried Radar, Foxes Bow & Emerald Alpine again...No Leatherman Knifes...only Multitools

Although will check the surplus store tomorrow

Need it for Xmas eve, unlikely to get it in time

Ok i know you said limerick....but i know the greatoutdoors.ie in dublin have them...well they did two weeks ago as i picked up some letherman stuff there...if you ring them and order over the phone..im sure it would be down for xmas eve...

If i was up in dublin before then id assist and pick one up for you but unfortunately I'm not

Ok i know you said limerick....but i know the greatoutdoors.ie in dublin have them...well they did two weeks ago as i picked up some letherman stuff there...if you ring them and order over the phone..im sure it would be down for xmas eve...

If i was up in dublin before then id assist and pick one up for you but unfortunately I'm not

Cheers mate, I do have a couple of friends in Dublin, I'll ask them if they are free to have a look for me and get the information for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭clint_eastman

busyliving wrote: »
    Cheers mate, I do have a couple of friends in Dublin, I'll ask them if they are free to have a look for me and get the information for me

I bought mine about a year ago here, it was a replacement for one I'd gotten as a gift in River Deep in Limerick so I think the prices were similar...

leatherman

I bought mine about a year ago here, it was a replacement for one I'd gotten as a gift in River Deep in Limerick so I think the prices were similar...

leatherman

Looking for a knife, not a multi-tool

Advertisement