Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Base2race bike fit

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 lovepig

clubcard wrote: »
    Was in with the guys from Base2race earlier this summer and experienced the same service as KingQuez and Fazz,very thorough and informative. I'm new to triathlon and have more of a running background so the bike-fit for me was very important as my upper back felt stretched over bike rides in excess of 2 hours+. After the fit, I had no issues whatsoever.

Halftri - it was so much more than hanging a piece of thread from your knee.

Are you serious ? Goes to show how opinions can differ although triathletes love to waste their money. Every bike shops dream.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭clubcard

lovepig wrote: »
    Are you serious ? Goes to show how opinions can differ although triathletes love to waste their money. Every bike shops dream.

So I take it you have been in there before Mr 10posts :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13 lovepig

clubcard wrote: »
    So I take it you have been in there before Mr 10posts :rolleyes:

Yes-then went up the road to css. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,584 ✭✭✭✭tunney

lovepig wrote: »
    Yes-then went up the road to css. :rolleyes:

I like CSS, I like JD. Sound guy, good operation.

However nothing would suggest to me any huge expertise in tri fitting there (or indeed in any Dublin bike shop).

Hole, talking through.

Advertisement