Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BASF Storm anti-rodent pellets

Options
  • 14-12-2011 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

I purchased a canister of BASF Storm anti-rodent pellets/poison from a local agri coop today as we had noticed some field mice near the house in the past week or so (so in prevention mode).

Has anyone else got a can of this ?
    I was in a hurry when purchasing but noticed a date on the canister for 02/2011.
    The shopkeeper said they had just come in recently so assumed that was date of manufacture as opposed to expiry date.

Anyone else confirm this ?
    No sign of an expiry on the canister.

-ifc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

ifconfig wrote: »
    I purchased a canister of BASF Storm anti-rodent pellets/poison from a local agri coop today as we had noticed some field mice near the house in the past week or so (so in prevention mode).

Has anyone else got a can of this ?
    I was in a hurry when purchasing but noticed a date on the canister for 02/2011.
    The shopkeeper said they had just come in recently so assumed that was date of manufacture as opposed to expiry date.

Anyone else confirm this ?
    No sign of an expiry on the canister.

-ifc

Ring BASF Ireland they should be able to tell you the correct answer. Number should be on the label. Doubt they would want retailers to be selling out of date products if it is BB date.

P.S. Make sure you follow the cover bait instructions, you don't want to end up in court after indirectly poisoning a bird of prey.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,695 ✭✭✭brian_t

As far as I know the majority of Agri-chemicals only have a Date of Manufacture on them and not a Use-by Date.

Advertisement