Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Tiernan in Thomond Park

• 14-12-2011 7:47pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

How is that going to work? Playing on the 29th of February

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

not the first time mate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,889 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

conference area rather than on pitch id say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

I heard about this today but I cant see tickets for sale? Tried ticketmaster.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Anyone have any info on pricing etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

the last time he played th it was expected that about 500 tickets whee sold. so yea id say its the conference area.

Onsale to General Public Start: Fri 16/12/11, 09:00

€28.00

he is playing in Dolans, the Strand and Thomond in the world tour of limerick

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Twin-go

Melion wrote: »
    How is that going to work? Playing on the 29th of February

He did the Dell New Year launch party last February in the Confrence suite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

one of my friends went the last time said it just didnt work as a venue. He said sound was rubbish and you could barely understand what he was sayin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 466 ✭✭SupraSonic_26

Anyone know what site i can buy the tickets on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭menu14

Iang87 wrote: »
    one of my friends went the last time said it just didnt work as a venue. He said sound was rubbish and you could barely understand what he was sayin

I was at the last gig he did in Thomond Park and it is the complete opposite to what your friend said. I was at the very back of the room (as I was late, v late) and I heard everything perfectly. I was literally in the last row, I remember it very well as I wasn't happy about it at the time. I also find it hard to believe that a conference venue, which I presume has some conferences, has a bad sound system. Doesn't make sense!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Foxytrot

They are on sale on ticketmaster exxcept for the dolans ones. They are from dolan's own site.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Bought my tickets today for Thomond Park :D

Im really looking forward to laughing myself silly :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Comhrá

He was very funny on the Late Late Show last night.........oops, maybe I've given away my aged status now..:mad:

J.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

menu14 wrote: »
    I was at the last gig he did in Thomond Park and it is the complete opposite to what your friend said. I was at the very back of the room (as I was late, v late) and I heard everything perfectly. I was literally in the last row, I remember it very well as I wasn't happy about it at the time. I also find it hard to believe that a conference venue, which I presume has some conferences, has a bad sound system. Doesn't make sense!

all you need is a low ceiling for bad sound. Conference rooms has a low ceiling.

I dunno but thats what he said about it, wasn't there myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

hopefully he'll have stopped shouting.

Advertisement