Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sheep grassland scheme

• 14-12-2011 8:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭

any word on this , was promised for 8th dec, then mid december, it might come before paddys day,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭rancher

any word on this , was promised for 8th dec, then mid december, it might come before paddys day,

New target 18 jan. great ain't it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭supersean1999

rancher wrote: »
    New target 18 jan. great ain't it
    haha what next,,,, where did you see this

haha what next,,,, where did you see this

IFA Dublin yesterday, I wouldn't even depend on them delivering on that date either

[
    have they not had since last dec -jan to look at census and have them ready, what a joke,
    the whole department needs an overhaul, bigtime, to many offices dealing with same thing ,

[
    have they not had since last dec -jan to look at census and have them ready, what a joke,
    the whole department needs an overhaul, bigtime, to many offices dealing with same thing ,

As I have said on another post I hear they have taken the hump because of their paycuts and are on a go slow icon9.gif

• Advertisement

rancher wrote: »
    As I have said on another post I hear they have taken the hump because of their paycuts and are on a go slow icon9.gif

thats a dangerous road to go down,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭redzerologhlen

thats a dangerous road to go down,

It would be for anyone but a public servant;) Another example of pure and utter laziness I saw the other day was the county council workers. They were playing ''how many people can you fit in the cab of a jcb''.......5 apparently!!

Advertisement