Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Number 9 Bus Route?

Options
  • 14-12-2011 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I'm moving to Galway in the new year and will be working out in Parkmore. I know the 9 route goes there from the city centre, but can anyone give me an idea of where the stops for it are along the way? I just want to make sure I don't end up in accommodation miles from a bus stop! Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,967 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Here ya go, just added the stops to the route map for you.

Welcome to Galway (in advance).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

JustMary wrote: »
    Here ya go, just added the stops to the route map for you.

Welcome to Galway (in advance).

JustMary

With all the questions about bus routes etc would it be useful to get a sticky with transport information?

antoobrien wrote: »
    JustMary

With all the questions about bus routes etc would it be useful to get a sticky with transport information?

As a sometime touch.boards.ie user, I'm not keen on seeing any more stickies: they use a lot of real estate on a small screen.

Pretty sure there was one with various useful Galway info (not just transport) a while ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

JustMary wrote: »
    As a sometime touch.boards.ie user, I'm not keen on seeing any more stickies: they use a lot of real estate on a small screen.

Pretty sure there was one with various useful Galway info (not just transport) a while ago.

Fair enough, I'm just getting tired of seeing people asking and answering the same questions ad nauseum.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Delaine

Thanks for the info, very handy while I'm poking around on daft!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭andy85wsm

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement