Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone on the beer tomorrow afternoon ?

Options
  • 14-12-2011 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭

Should be good craic in the city centre, should be hundreds of Spurs on the piss

We're starting around 1pm

Will be messy :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I'm meeting the brother at half 1 off the Luas. I plan to be in a hoop by 5 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Should be good craic in the city centre, should be hundreds of Spurs on the piss

We're starting around 1pm

Will be messy :)

Myself and mullo are hoping to have a quiet one with a couple of his mates that are over from tottenham for the game, where are you heading shane ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Myself and mullo are hoping to have a quiet one with a couple of his mates that are over from tottenham for the game, where are you heading shane ?

Not 100% sure mate

Probabaly start off in the Quays or somewhere like that
    give us a shout if you fancy it, Mullo has my no.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Not 100% sure mate

Probabaly start off in the Quays or somewhere like that
    give us a shout if you fancy it, Mullo has my no.

Sound, good man

• Registered Users Posts: 6 tomgaf

Hi lads, I'm coming down from Belfast for the game. Managed to get a ticket in the shamrock end. Anyone drinking after the game and likely where?

• Advertisement
Advertisement