Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shaver for hair and stubble?

• 14-12-2011 9:30pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Guys does anyone know of a shaver that can both do your hair and your face to give you the 1-2 days stubble?

I've had a few of the normal hair cutting kits but they do not go anywhere near as close as I'd want to give me the 1-2 day stubble look. I've had two of the babiliss istubble ones (or whatever they used to be called) but both of them have broken on me. I also see now they are €50-€60 where I only paid €30 for mine a while back

I only really trim the bits around my ears and the back of my neck but would like something that can do that and get close for a dry shave too.

Any recommendations?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Moved from tGC,you will prolly get better answers in here OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 citytreats

The BaByliss one is the type of thing I'm looking for as I only need it for the stubble & not for hair cutting
    Any others I should look at?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭deaglan169

i have/had the old babyliss i-stubble or whatever it is called and like the OP i payed only €30 for it, since it broke or rather the battery gave up one of the main complaints with them i looked into the new model which from reading reviews also suffers from the same battery problem, after doing alot of googling and checking out reviews i have ordered a Remington MB4110 from littlewoods ireland for €39 delivered its around £35 in the uk so good value, the other model which showed up good on reviews was the Philips QT4022/32. As far as i know wahl do some multi types which cut hair and also have a close trim for stubble, best place for range is amazon and then try local for similar price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭mongdesade

Advertisement