Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Age problem Please help

Options
  • 14-12-2011 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭

Hello guys my brother was setting up my Xbox live account when i was out because it was for the both of us and when i got back he had used the 3 month Subscription code and the BF3 online pass .BUT he put in a random age when creating the account and now it allways says where too young to play BF3 how do i change my Age on the profile because i dont want to Buy new membership and a New BF3 and make a new account any help guys?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

Unfortunately you can't change your age, if you change the date of birth on your account the original age restrictions will still apply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭White Wolf Airsoft

If i ring them will they be able to help they must have a way to change it incase somebody puts it in wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

It's the EA servers that are the issue, they're very strict on age related content and they have no work around in place for mistakes.

Xbox customer support will say the same as it's a third party game and will likely refer you to EA who'll do nothing. I'd give them a ring anyway just in case, you'll need to have your brother ring or have all the details your brother entered to pass account verification.

One option would be set up a new account and see if they'll migrate your content from the old one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭White Wolf Airsoft

Ok Cool i think ill go with the account migration one Thanks for the help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,374 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

If you contact EA and let them know they might be able to do something.

Xbox Support cant do anything with this.

• Advertisement
Advertisement