If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For the Attention of John !!

Options
  • 14-12-2011 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭

Hi John. Having trouble hold of you. And i see u were on here an hour ago. Wondering if you held the Samsung for me? And did u read my pm? I needed some advice.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Zak Flaps wrote: »
    Hi John. Having trouble hold of you. And i see u were on here an hour ago. Wondering if you held the Samsung for me? And did u read my pm? I needed some advice.

Zak,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - I have just responded to you PM - and I'm doing my best to get through most of the remaining posts & PM's this evening..

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Zak Flaps

Zak,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - I have just responded to you PM - and I'm doing my best to get through most of the remaining posts & PM's this evening..

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Nice one John.

PM sent!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@Zak Flaps,

I'm closing this thread now that you've got in contact with John and also to prevent confusion with the other thread you've opened, one active thread at a time is usually the best route to take :).

Cheers,

Ritz

This discussion has been closed.