Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Happy Xmas and new year 2011

• 14-12-2011 10:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭

Happy Xmas to all the Mma posters on here-it's you's that make boards Mma the go to irish Mma site, keep up the great posting and hope everyone has a great Xmas and new year.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

Merry kickmas Paul :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

Merry Christmas guys!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

I try my best!

Seriously though at least its not one of those sites full of unnecessary threads. Love going onto some forums and seeing the customary weekly ''If Pride came back would .........'' thread.

Merry Xmas all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Happy Xmas to everyone and best of luck in the New Year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭horsemeat

Enjoy the christmas lads. I'll be eating horse instead of turkey on the 25th, but that doesn't prevent me from wishing all the lads from the forum a happy Christmas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Merry Christmas one and all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 485 ✭✭theboxingclinic

Hope everybody has a great Xmas. The weight cutting for man of war will be insane I'd say :-).

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭MMAIRELANDFAN

Happy Christmas all

This forum is great for keeping in touch with the scene so let's keep it going that way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

186182.jpg

Ho Ho Ho folks!!

On behalf of myself and the team at Cage Contender and Ferguson Sports Group I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and peaceful 2012.

Thanks for your continuing support this year, having so many decent and sound people to work with makes our jobs easier and much more enjoyable.

See you all soon!!

JF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭fightireland

Merry Christmas Folks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭horsemeat

Happy Christmas to paul and all the lads, have a good one boys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Merry Christmas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭bjj-fighter

Merry Xmas to all :) Have a great day!

Advertisement