Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you think of LIT?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭ManFromCheese

some smell of p.i.ss and sh.it out of the toilets, hardly any of the hand driers work, the library is like a jungle, lazy b.itches working there wouldnt even get up off their holes and tell people to quieten down, the shop is a rip off, the foreign workers there have manners of dogs and the car parking is crap....other than that, academically it is a good college.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭elheffe

80% of comments all agree that LIT is muck..... i also attend it and i cannot wait to finish in may. three of my lecturers just dont care, going through the paces until they retire, they are rubbish. toilets dont bother me really, what does get on my wick is the fact students just walk out of the toilet, whether after sitting or standing, without washing hands....... whats that about!!!!!!! saving water... library is a joke & the computers are just shocking. canteen is grand but the shop is a total rip off. so thats my two cent. LIT sucks

Advertisement