Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone able to tell me what route exactly the caherdavin bus route takes?

• 14-12-2011 11:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭

Got rid of the car!! Loking to get the bus out of town in the evenings.
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Henry St -> left onto Sarsfield St and across the bridge -> Ennis Road -> right at the cross onto the Shelbourne Rd -> left at Hasset's Cross -> up the hill to LIT -> Old Cratloe Road -> left onto Whitethorn Drive -> left at the Community Centre up Woodbine Ave -> Willow Avenue -> Blackthorn Drive -> right at the church onto Sheelin Drive -> down Derravarragh Road to last stop by the green opposite Mace/Ivan's.

Stops: on the Shelbourne Road; just after Hasset's Cross; at the top of the hill before the roundabout at LIT; after the roundabout in front of LIT; Old Cratloe Road before the turn to Whitethorn; opposite the Community Centre; outside the Church; opposite Mace.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Thank you kindly mod!!
    I have recenty moved on to north circ road and trying to figure out my walking route. Wil work off your route there and google maps!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Thank you kindly mod!!
    I have recenty moved on to north circ road and trying to figure out my walking route. Wil work off your route there and google maps!

Coonagh bus. Coonagh bus operates in and out the Ennis Rd and would be closer to NCR. The times aren't as regular though.

Thanks Jof. Save me sitting on it following it around, can you tell me where is goes that gets closest to NCR? Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

I think the bus stop by the Clarion Suites/Ardhú is the closest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Thanks Jof. Save me sitting on it following it around, can you tell me where is goes that gets closest to NCR? Thanks

As poxy says there is a stop at the ardhu, one further down just before centra and there is a stop inside ashbrook which depending on what part of NCR you are could also be handy. All those stops are a 2 minute walk from different parts of the NCR.

Thanks again for that lads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭gaf1983

Depends where you live on the North Circular Road - the 305 Coonagh Bus also goes into the Ashbrook estate, which would be the closest point to parts of the North Circular Road near Bracken/Barrington's Pier Park.

Advertisement