Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Dillon girls in Fair City

Options
  • 14-12-2011 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Are we really meant to believe that they are farm girls from kilkenny ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 OddJobz

apparently yes...otherwise storyline goes all askew

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

They are all hot, so does it really matter?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 OddJobz

does...caoimhe is a litltle bit 2 toothy..also has ass like heifer..otherwise all good

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭el diablo

The middle one with the dark hair is far from hot.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 16 lisaclareob

I agree- no chance I'd believe they're raised culchies... Derbhla's an awful handful and Caoimhe's just a snob. Neasa seems alright but in no way a country girl.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

I agree- no chance I'd believe they're raised culchies... Derbhla's an awful handful and Caoimhe's just a snob. Neasa seems alright but in no way a country girl.

I find Caoimhes facial expressions very unnatural, like the kind you would get from a 3 year old!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Eradicate

I find Caoimhes facial expressions very unnatural, like the kind you would get from a 3 year old!

Yeah, Caoimhe is an unfathomably bad actress. I think it's a disgrace that tax payers money, pay her wages. Even Zumo is Meryl Streep by comparison.

Advertisement