Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Deap download problems?

• 14-12-2011 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Had anyone had trouble downloading the latest Deap software. Once I get to the download page, input e-mail address, and I'm told the page doesn't exist!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 140 ✭✭picorette

Ring SEAI Helpline - 1890 252738 - they have always sorted out software problems for me in the past.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 chatterbox007

I had the same problem earlier this week and last week and I rang SEAI - They told me that DEAP is currently unavailable to download. To try it again in a few days time but to use the old version for the moment. I wonder what the problem with is was?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭brdboard

Thanks folks, I was able to download it last night.

Advertisement